Meeting the god of all pokemon

Silence was in the room as the 4 kids were waiting for there share of pain from Giovanni. They needed to get out of here. Ash gave up trying to escape because he couldn't brake the door down. He set down in shame. Lexie walked to him and sat next to him.

Lexie]You gave up didn't you.

Ash]Yeah I did.[in shame]

Chloe]Well at least you tried. You should be proud of youself.

Ash]Yeah your right but it is kinda hard..

Lexie]Being happy in a situation like this.

Ash]Yep.

Goh]I never saw Ash this down before.

Chloe]Me to.

Then a big light came into the room and everyone stood up in pure shock of whats going on.

Chloe]What is going on?

Goh]I don't know I can't see.

Lexie]Me too.

It turned out to be Arceus the god of all pokemon and humans [i think] When they saw this they bowed down to the pokemon.

Arceus]No need to bow down before me especially you girl.

Arceus pointed at Lexie with his paw.

Arceus]I should bow down to you my dear. You are part of the people who made this world.

Lexie]Really.

Arceus nodded. Ash acted normal around him but Chloe and Goh didn't wan't to make a mistake around him. Arceus made their pokemon appear out of fin air.

All trainers]Guys.

After having hugged the pokemon, Arceus made some balls that had animal/monster parts on them.