the life took a turn for the unexpected

It's Lexie's bedtime and she got dressed in her Minecraft pj and got into bed with her dog and pikachu plush she was only 12 but she slept with them anyway.An hour past buy and some thing was off and smelled weird.
Lexie]What is that smell?It smells like a lab or something.OH MY GOD!
A portal was near the closet. She got up and walked to it she put her hands though it and out.She got out a Harry Potter hoodie,a gray top with black skatebords with a smile at the bottom and black and purple leggings and put them on and packed everything she needed and got on her black boots.

Lexie]This is the most braveist thing or the dumist thing I ever did.

She closed her eyes and walked in.She opened her eyes to see a lab full of tech she never seen before.

Lexie]Thank god it wasn't the backrooms.

...]Well who do we have here.

She froze at the sound of the male voice hoping she was safe.She turned around to she who or what it was.

Lexie]It can't be.Giovanni?

Giovanni]That's right.

Lexie]Your not real! Your not meant to be real.

Team rocket members flooded the room around then.She was stressed,scared and confused which if she had those emotions at the same time it would be bad for her sanity or what she has left of it now.A blue ball come at them with everyone fallen on the floor.A paw came down to Lexie. She grabbed it and the thing helped her up. It was a Lucario with a glaceon on it's back. Lucario ran with Lexie trying to get out of there.

Giovanni]Get them!