after the story

Lexie]So I am guessing you a likely questioning your sanity right now.

She was right they were in awe at the knowledge she had of them to the point of them being a tiny bit scared of her. Lexie can't blame them for there reaction to her story I mean it was realization for them.

Professor Cerise]So that is how the world was made. Weird.

Ash]You can say that again.

Goh]Yeah.

Lexie smiled at the sight off seeing them she could be her new friends.But there was one small problem.WHERE WAS SHE GOING TO STAY.

Chloe]Hey Lexie do you have a place to stay.

Lexie]Dam I was so worried about food,Team rocket and my pokemon that I didn't think where we are going to stay.Plus I think I need a trainer card or an ID to stay there. 

Professor Cerise]We don't have anymore room in here so you can stay with my family as long as you need.

Lexie saw that Chloe smiled at that idea she must of liked her. Glaceon was playing with eevee and pikachu to understand what was going on. Ninja  was glad to have somewhere to stay.

Lexie]Thanks.

After Ash, Goh and Chloe got to know her more she started to become less shy to them.Then all of a sudden gengar scared Lexie.

Lexie]OH GOD.Are you trying to become the next Freddy fazbear.

Goh]What is a Fazbear?

Spirt]Eon[yeah]

Lexie]Fnaf you wouldn't understand.

Ash]Okay?

Chloe]So is it nice in you world?

Lexie]Well it is a bit dull and hard but it is ok.

Ash]So I am 25 Years old there.

Lexie]Kinda.

Goh]Wow Ash you are kinda old.

Ash]I'm not that old.

Chloe and Lexie started laughing and eevee,pikachu,Spirt and Ninja smiled at the sight.