Vs Team rocket

Jessie]So who is the child we are looking for again?

James]A girl called Lexie who is age 12 and has a Lucario and a Glaceon with her.

Meowth]That sounds too specific.

Wobbuffet]Worbbuffet!

They were eating at a near by cafe after the weird call from there boss.They were thinking how to catch the 12-year old. I mean they never really kidnaped someone before.Then they saw a kid near by.

James]There is the twerpet that we were looking for.

One look made the three knew something felt off about her.Lexie was crossing the road when Team rocket hid in an ally way.

Lexie]Something feels off maybe I should...

She was grabbed by 2 sets of arms and dragged into the ally way. Sprit and Ninja ran to her to try to save her.She was man handled to the wall.When she looked up she saw Jessie and James.

Lexie]You!

Jessie]That's right.

Spirt bit James's arm to save her trainer but Jessie fired at the two pokemon which captured them.

Lexie]SPIRT.NINJA.

The trio laughed at her struggles to save her friends from getting hurt by Team rocket again.She knew she can't get away this time but she was still struggling in there grasp.James put a piece of handkerchief over her mouth and she felt dizzy.She fell on the ground trying not to fall asleep.Something small and yellow came into the allyway as well as some silhouettes of people came into sight but every thing was too blurry to see last thing she saw was one of the silhouettes set besides her.

...]Hello.Hello can you her me? Gho call officer Jenny.

Everything went black...