Ninja and Spirt

The alarm went of as our hero ran with to two pokemon in the building everyone was on there trail and things just got bad like real bad. Lexie tripped and scraped her leg bad to the point were blood was coming out.

Lexie]Oh god.

She looked back to see everyone behind her.

Lucario]Mhar [hop on]

The Lucario wanted her to hop on his back [Lucario is a boy and Glaceon is a girl].She hoped on and Lucario ran faster.He used aura sphere on the door and jumped out leading then into a thick forest. Luckly, Team rocket lost them. They rested near a lake and she put her harry potter bag near a tree and sat down.

Lexie]Thanks. I thorght that I will be stuck in there.

Glaceon] Glacie [no problem]

Lucario]car[same]

Glacon lad on her legs and Lucario set next to her.

Lexie]You know I think I will give you names. Lucario I will call you Ninja and Glaceon I will call you Spirt.

Spirt and Ninja loved there new names. Lexie looked at her leg to see a lot of blood on it.Ninja picked a big leaf from the tree,wet it and cleaned Lexie's leg.

Ninja]Lucario[there]

Lexie]Thanks Ninja.

The stars were awesome to look at there were so much more out there and at that moment she put her head on Ninja's shoulder, hug Spirt and went to sleep.Ninja and Spirt were happy that there new friend was safe and sleeping.Ever since hunter J captured them no one treated them in this way.Ninja had a scar that went up and down his right eye to prove it. Spirt was only a child pokemon and an egg when Ninja found her on Mt Silver with 2 dead Glacons on the ground with bullet holes in them it was Spirt's mom and dad when Spirt  hatched she was an eevee who loved snow and winter so that is why she turned to a Glaceon like her mom and dad.