What Momma Don't Know (Chapter 7)

Chapter 7

I killed a common prostitute. Not Jessica. She was a rare gem of a prostitute. You had to pay big, clean money for her. But no. I'd killed a common prostitute. One who claimed the last place she'd ever seen Jessica was my fiance's home. She claimed that she'd heard them argueing, and it ended in Jessica screaming bloody mary. I couldn't have that so, I killed her. It was fresh. It reminded me of chopping up my sister. It rejuvinated me.

I'd followed her into an alley. She was obviously on her way to her cornor when i'd gained a clear yet invisible distance between us. She stopped for a cigerrette, and i took her lighter and shoved it into her right eye. I covered her mouth, and slit her throat. She left me dirty. I smelled like a common smoker who'd walked into the wrong type of party. Or who had an extrememly strong cycle. Her blood was messy. Her hair was matted, and her face no longer pretty. 

Her eye seemed to boil from the after effect of the lighter. I smiled solemly to myself, and began dragging her behind a dumpster. I had to cut her up. I had to cut her up so i could throw her down into the sewer. My stomach was already weak by the time i'd began cutting flesh off of her bones. I had to turn my head to puke, but after five hours of cutting up this sleeze, i'd finished. I threw her piece by piece into the sewer. I laughed half-heartedly to myself. I guess i had a thing for cutting things up.

I luckily kept the tramps keys, and walked to her trashy motel room with pride. I grabbed every stash of her cash and left five dollar bills in odd places. I showered, and took some of her decent clothes. I walked until i reached my car. I drove for a while before reaching my destination. Jessica's grave. I walked until i found the marker. A white marble rock that obviously didn't belong there, but didn't strick up any attention. I took the prostitute whom i'd just slaughtered's lighter and burned my bloody clothes. I knelt till the smell of burning clothes and blood had soaked my skin. I kissed my fingers and pressed them lightly onto Jessica's gravestone. 

================================================================================

One of Jessica's prostitute friends came up missing two weeks ago. One of her friends said they saw her leave her motel room, and never saw her come back. Then again they were all at there cornors, so Heaven only knows what they could have missed. However, it interests me that someone would kill another prostitute. IF this one was killed. She was young. Maybe on sixteen. She'd been selling herself for a long time. Her name was Violet Gess. She'd run away from home when she was nine. Now that she's missing again, and her identity has been given to us by a friend, her parents must once again suffer. What is it with women these days?

================================================================================

"Do you think it'll be a boy."

"No i think it'll be a girl."

"A girl would be nice."

"A girl would be great."

"And Brailey would take good care of her."

"Yeah, he would wouldn't he?"

"What would her name be?"

"Celeste."

"How uncommon."

"Really?"

"Yes. But i really like it."

"If it's a boy his name will be Caleb."

"Alright."

"I just hope it's a girl..."