Thanksgiving (Earth)

Happy reading guys!!
Hope you enjoy these small stories!
(Had the chance to visit Banff in the fall. Beautiful time of year. Wont forget that moment. Seeing that lake for the first time was beautiful)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

This will be back in the first book. When it was just the six Autobots, Gipsy Danger, Koda, and the kiddos.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

    The rumble of three engines alerted Ratchet and Smokescreen of the coming crew.

    "And there goes the peace and quiet..." The Autobot medic grumbled as he paused his work on the ground bridge.

    Smokescreen rolled his optics, "Come on Doc, it's not that bad!"

    Ratchet merely muttered under his breath and continued working. His digits continuously moving and holding wires. He was on a time crunch, and it needed to be finished soon.

    "Come on Bulk, you've gotta let me come with you on your next patrol," Miko Nakadai, a 15 year old girl who was rather...crazy, stepped out of her guardians alt mode. Her pigtails bobbed slightly as she walked up the stairs. Followed by Jack Darby and Raf Esquivel. The two boys were 16 and 12.

    Behind them now stood their guardians in their bipedal modes. Bulkhead, a olive green wrecker, Bumblebee, a yellow and black muscle car which seemed oddly familiar to a Camaro, and then Arcee a navy blue femme with pink highlights. The three followed along the railing to see where their charges would walk off to.

However Raf walked over to the ground bridge controls. He looked down at Ratchet, who was working hard.

"Where is Koda? Or Optimus?" The young boy asked, taking a quick glance around.

Pausing his work to glance up at the small lifeform Ratchet sighed, "They're out on patrol. I need to finish my work on the ground bridge before they call for pickup. However, Koda seemed quite happy to be going to their destination. Canada...The province of Alberta I believe."

Raf nudged his glasses up a bit and hummed, "She is from up north right?"

"Indeed. It makes sense for her to be happy, it was just confusing..."

~

Strolling down the aisle Koda paused and inspected the shelf to her right. Kneeling down she narrowed her azure eyes.

A moment later she felt something hit her arm, "Sorry. This...is very strange to control," Optimus grumbled as he pulled the cart back.

Grabbing a few seasonings the woman rose to her feet and placed the small jars in the cart, "It's okay. I was never decent with piloting them around either," she chuckled as Optimus held his hands firmly on the handle which moved the cart.

Already multiple items were in the cart. Gravy, celery, peppers, onions, stuffing, and buns.

Starting down the aisle the two walked down to the meat section. People around them also seemed to be searching for certain foods. Optimus noticed that it was mostly turkey, duck and ham.

"Remind me again, what are you getting this all for?"

Koda grabbed a ham and placed it into the cart. The metal bent down slightly with the weight added to it, "Thanksgiving is a holiday, in which family spends time together. And we make a large meal to feast on while we talk about anything. Some people will do Thanksgiving differently. Every culture is different. But the main thing is, we all say, outloud or in silence, what we are thankful for. Countries also celebrate it at different times. Like here in Canada, I'm used to Thanksgiving being in October, while in the U.S it's in...I believe November."