Chapter 8: Prom night 🫶

4 months later
Cameron and I have been dating for 4 months now things couldn't be better. It was prom night for us juniors and everyone was really excited. "Yooo it's prom night girl!!!" Jenny and Rio said excited and happy as we walked down the hall to our last class of the day. "Ahh I know I'm so excited!" I said smiling. We headed to class and walked in taking our seats. Jenny went to their class across the hall from us. After school we went outside to see Violet, Ashlyn and Cameron waiting for us so we could all walk together to the park to hang out before getting ready.

"Hey darling" cam said kissing me and grabbing my hand. Violet and Jenny held hands along with rio and Ashlyn as we all walked to the park together. After getting to the park we all set our bags down near by a tree. "Come on let's go Vi!" Jenny said running over with Violet to the monkey bars. "Wait up Jen!" She said laughing. Rio and Ash headed over to the slides while Cam and I sat down on the grass staring at the sky. Cam laid down on top of my chest. I wrapped my arms him playing with his hair. I sighed. "I can't wait for tonight." Cam chuckled. "Neither can I." We spent 7 hours having fun together before we all headed back to get ready for the night.

Ash and Violet headed to my house with me, Jen and Rio so we all could get ready together. Jenny got ready as Rio did their hair and makeup. After all got ready for the night, we headed downstairs. Jenny wear a long purple and white dress with long sleeve. Violet wear a white and purple suit. "Wow you both look amazing" I said as they came downstairs. Rio wear a short green dress with a black jacket and Ashlyn was wearing a short black and orange dress. I was wearing a red dress. The doorbell rang as we all finished getting ready. "I got it." Jenny said walking to the door and opening it to see her brother my bf standing there in a black suit with a rose in his hand. "Come on in" Cameron walked in. "Hey girls you all look great." He said. "Where is Luna?" "I'm here!" I said walking down the steps. Cameron smiled brightly. "Hey you ready?" I asked him walking towards him. "Wow...you look beautiful princess." He said handing me the rose. I smiled placing a kiss on his cheek. "Aww thanks you look hot." I said teasing whiling giggling. "Oh really?" He said grinning as he took my hand and dipped me placing a gently kiss on my lips. "Well then I'm ready to dance with you all night darling." I blushed turning red.

After that we all headed to prom. When we got their we walked in and danced all night long having fun together. "May I have this dance miss?" Cameron asked me reaching his hand out. I took his hand. "Why ofc you may sir." I said giggling. We walked to the dance floor as he's spins me around placing a hand on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck placing my forehead against his as we danced to the music together. "I love you" I said. Cameron smiled. "I love you too darling" he said. We all danced together laughing and having fun. Ofc Cameron, Violet and Rio ended up drinking a bit. They got a bit drunk. "Ok ok Cam I think that's enough for tonight" I said grabbing his arm gently and leading him outside and to the car. Ashlyn and Jenny took Rio and Violet to their own cars as Ashlyn and Rio came in their own car but Jenny and Violet came with me and Cam. "Nooo, baby I want dancta wi yyyy" Cameron's speak was slurry. But he could still walk. I laughed a bit he looked so cute and funny drunk. We made it to the car and we all got in as I drove all of us home. Violet fell asleep with her head on Jenny's shoulder.

After we got home I helped Cameron and Violet along with Jenny into the house as we all headed inside for the night. Jenny took Violet to their room. I took Cam to his room closing the door and setting him down on the bed. "Babyyy I'm sleepyyy, cuddle me." He asked cutely. I changed into some spare clothes I had brought to stay for the night. Then I headed downstairs getting some water, medicine and crackers for Cam. Heading back upstairs I found Cam in a hoodie and shorts handing upside down on his bed. "Here baby" I said helping him sit up and giving me the water and medicine. He gave me puppy eyes. "Nooooo I don't want that, I want ice cteammmm" he said. He looked at the crackers grabbing them and shoving one in his mouth. "Iceeee creammmm! Thank youuuu my little panda!" He said smiling since he thought it was ice cream. I giggled softly at how cute he looked and his actions acting like a little kid. Handing him the water and medicine he took them before laying down yawning and getting sleepy.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as we cuddled together. "Love youuh my panda pookie Wookie bear...sunshine....s-snow..f-flame...flake...teddy...he mumbled as he fell asleep with his head on my lap. I laughed softly kissing his forehead gently and holding him close. After a couple of minutes I fell asleep. Around 5:00 am in the morning Cameron woke up groaning softy. "My head hurts-" he said midway before rushing to the bathroom and throwing up. I got up walking over to him and rubbing his back gently. "Shh shh your ok baby" "I hate this..." he said coughing a bit. "I'm never drinking again love" he said filling up a glass of water and drinking it slowly. "I know darling, I know." I said softly. As we headed back to bed. "You feel better hun?" I asked laying down and hugging him close. "Yeah...I think so darling, thank you for taking care of me." He said in a sleepy soft voice. From across the hall we could hear violet and Jenny as Jenny was comforting Violet in the bathroom. We both laughed a bit.

After a bit we both went back to sleep for the night. In the morning we all slept in till around 1:09pm. Violet and Jenny were downstairs. Cameron was still sleeping so it was just us three. "I'm never doing that again." Violet said groaning since her head still hurt from last night. "Good." Jenny said cooking eggs in a pan. I helped Jenny back breakfast for everyone. Cameron woke up and headed downstairs to join us. "Morning love" I said kissing his cheek." "Hey babe" he said sitting down at the table. We all ate and spent the afternoon resting from last night.

This is the end of chapter 8 pls vote, comment and follow me. Have a great day! 🫶 hope you are enjoying the story so far!!! Baiii!