Chapter 7: I love you

3 weeks later

It's been a couple of days since everything happen. I was of course now doing better and Cameron was there for me as always along with me being there for him. "Studying for this history test sucks" I said throwing my pencil across the room as I was frustrated and to tired to keep going. I was laying on my stomach in cam's room as we studied together for the history test that was coming up on Tuesday. Cameron stretched his arms. "Luna it's ok calm down." He said chuckling. Cameron stood up. "Just breathe darling" I rolled my eyes as I mocked him. "Mhmh yeah yeah calm down Luna" Cameron's face turned into a frown. "Whoa Luna I was just kidding jeez" he said a bit annoyed of my attitude that I was giving him.

"Whatever Cameron, you can pass and I'll fail if you like it like that!" I said standing up and pacing around the room a bit. Cameron turned to face me. "I'm sorry is this my fault?, I'm not the one who got upset here princess." He said scoffing a bit. A few minutes later we were having an argument  with each other. At first we kept yelling about the test then I don't even know what we were yelling about but what happened changed quickly. "What do you want me to do huh!?!" I yelled at him throwing my hands up in the arm. "Your so annoying sometimes!!!" Cameron yelled back clearly showing that he was also upset. "Jeez...I can't believe your acting like a kid..." he mumbled under his breathe. "Fine then I'll just leave then if you want...since you won't tell me the truth about how you feel about me!!" Do you even love me?" I said turning to walk away from him towards the door as I reached for the door handle. "I do..." he said barely that I couldn't hear him all I heard were his footsteps suddenly Cameron grabbed my hand as I felt him spinning me around which caught me off guard. "Cam!-" I was shocked, I felt my cheeks turn bright red.

Cameron pinned me to the door frame as he lifted my chin up so our eyes would meet. Then his voice got low and he spoke in a husky, rough voice. "I do darling....the real question is do you?. I blushed as my face turning red as a strawberry. "I-I-...." The words didn't come out. "I do..." I said faintly. Cameron looked at me smirking. "Use..your words princess." He said holding my chin and pulling me closer to him, his hand still keeping us from moving as my back was touching the frame of the door. "I-I-I do love you Cam....I have for a long time now...." I said looking away from him. Cameron just grinned as he turned my face to him before his lips met with me as he kissed me deeply pulling me close to him. My eyes closed as I wrapped my arms around his neck either of us breaking the kiss.

After a few minutes Cameron broke the kiss. "Good girl" he said smiling. "I've loved you too princess, I always have." I softly smiled. "I've been wanted to do that for a while now." I said giggling. "So what-" I couldn't answer as he kissed me again passionately but deeply. "Hmm Cam" I said against his lips. "Will you be my girlfriend Luna?" He asked smiling. "Yes I would love that." I said happy. He nodded before we kissed once again. "Is this ok?" He asked parting his lips a bit to ask me. I nodded as I knew he was my best friend but now also lover, knowing that he would never hurt me or go farther than I was comfortable with. He moved down a bit to my neck as he began kissing it gently. I felt his warm breathe go down my neck and the gently touch of his lips. He kept going till he hit a spot that I was sensitive in. I let out a soft moan. He smirked a bit. "You like that princess?" He asked. I blushed from embarrassment.

I nodded softly. He kept going a bit more roughly. Another soft moan escaping from my voice. My hand slipped up from the back of his shirt. As we were really close to one another. He pulled back a bit. As I took off his shirt seeing his abs and stomach before kissing him a bit roughly as a groan escaped from him. "Is this ok?" I asked kissing down his jawline to his neck, "of course it's ok princess...I'm yours after all and you are mine." I would peck his chest here and there getting soft groans from him. He picked me up from my waist gently as he didn't want to hurt me walking over to his bed and setting me down as he got on top of me. He took my shirt off revealing my sports bra. He grabbed my hands with his.

A couple hours later after we showered, cleaned up and got changed we were cuddling together. His arms were wrapped around me while I laid my head on his chest. "You doing ok princess?, I didn't hurt you right?" He asked sweetly making sure that I was okay. " yes I'm ok baby, you didn't hurt me, are you doing alright?" I asked sitting up a bit but still having my head on his chest. "Yeah I'm okay my darling" he said kissing my forehead. "I'm glad" I said yawning a bit. I buried my head onto his chest my eyes closing slowly as I wrapped my arms around his back. We felt each other's warmth and safe in each other's arms. Hearing his heartbeat felt calming as it beat slowly in a rhythm. I felt has he ran his hand through my hair playing with it as he setting in close to me. A few minutes later I felt his soft and calming breathing as we both fall asleep in each other's arms feeling safe and sound happy that we had finally both told each other how we felt and that we loved each other since we first met.

This is the end of chapter 7. I hope you enjoyed pls vote, comment and follow me! Also be on the lookout for my new story that is coming sometime in October!!! Also I may do a few more chapters for Luna and Cameron's story but trust me this is not the end!!! Illysm and have a great day/night!!! My kings/Queens/princes/princess!! Much love and take care and be safe!!!
-Ru❤️