C.3 woohoo. friends.

There was another ship approaching us.

Calico glares at the approaching ship, he hisses out an annoyed breath.

"I really need to have a talk with my men... I've told them a thousand times to give me enough warning so at least my captive can be brought below deck."

He grumbles as his fingers brush against my hips.

"You should know that I hate interruptions, siren. I want you all to myself."

i give him the slightest hint of a sheepish smile

"hey, i didnt make this happen, "Captain dickhead"."

i tap my tail on the deck watching the ship approach

Calico lets out an annoyed growl.

"'Captain dickhead'? Captain dickhead?"

He scoots closer to me, his lips only inches away from my neck. 

I think it is about time I shut you up, Miss Aliana--" He growls, just about to kiss me when the ship suddenly comes closer.

"Ah... Hell." He hisses, as much as he hates to admit it, it was time to be professional. 

"We'll finish this conversation after I'm done with this ship." He orders, his eyes still trained on the boat

"we.. likely wont Captain."

i grin as i sit on the deck, due to the damm tail i cant go anywhere. and i cant change to my stupid human legs because i dont have anything to cover with, bloody hell.

he notices my eyes trail over the tail.

he raises an eyebrow and murmurs, watching the ships still approaching

"do you have a problem little Siren?"

i look at him and shrug slightly, gesturing to my grey, white and red tail

"kind of, i cant switch to my legs, but i cant move with my tail. cant switch to my legs.. because it leaves me.. pretty exposed"

"That can be easily remedied, siren love."

 Calico's hand cups my cheek firmly, his thumb tracing my lip. 

"Tell me... what do you need?"

The pirate gazes directly into myeyes with a hunger in them, possessive and greedy.

"What would it take for you to follow my command, hmmm?"

 He murmured as he gently tugs on the nets restraining me. He clearly wanted me under his control.

i know im likely going to regret this but i still reply thinking "ill escape.. soon enough.?"

i roll my eyes 

"in this current moment? pants- im going to switch my tail for legs."

 i can do it on command, not many sirens ive met can, just me.i dont know how, magic is quite the funny thing.

Calico leans closer to me as his fingers trail along my exposed tail, the heat from his hand causes my scales to ripple. His words are full of honey... Sweet in tone yet demanding.

"Then go ahead, siren." He commands, his eyes boring into yours. "Transform into legs, darling. I want to see it."
He waits, expecting you to obey his wishes without question.

i tap his nose

"Pants, Calico. then ill do it okay?"

Calico lets out an annoyed groan. 

"I prefer Captain, darling, but yes... I'll allow it... if it pleases you, siren love."

The pirate leans back and watches me with an unreadable look from his position as he crosses his arms. He just wanted to see what i would do, and the anticipation was making him more restless and irritable by the second.

i go into a spare room and change into legs, tossing on the pants.

i walk to him unsteadily mumbling curses as i walk, like a babe.

"i have legs, im not the best with them though.."

 i toss my long wine red hair into a low bun, still looking at the ships approaching 

"shouldnt you be with your crew Calico?"

Calico watches me change into legs with a smirk on his face--impressed at my display as his lips curl into a sly grin.

"Not bad."

He remarks, his eyes trailing over my legs from top to bottom.

"You know, siren... if you were willing I could teach you how to walk. How to use those sexy legs of yours."

He leans closer to you, his fingertips tracing my hips.

i huff a laugh 

"you would be a horrid teacher Calico. sure, ill take your class."

 i smile slightly, placing a hand on my hip "

you should truly go help your crew though."

Calico's smirk widens--his fingers trailed onto my hips and he pulls you closer.

"Not true, darling. I'd be the most hands-on professor, you can count on that."

He murmurs darkly, his breathing heavy.

"As a matter of fact... why don't we start your tutelage right now?" He teases, nudging me with his knee.

i grin and lean close. one would think hes the siren with how hes pulling me in.

"we can start the class, once you go help your crew, there is an enemy ship approaching Calico."

Calico lets out a groan of disappointment, his eyes trailing over a beautiful woman's body.

"You're quite the pain in the ass when you want to be, siren."

 He grumbles, his tone full of frustration.

"Fine. But you better give it to me later, love."

He gives me one last look, full of disappointment and lust. He then steps away from me and approaches his crew, his eyes narrowed onto the enemy.

Calico's eyes narrow when he sees the approaching ship. Instantly he calls out to his crew in a booming voice.

"Get ready lads, this fight will be legendary! Now prepare your weapons and aim for their hulls!" He stands tall in front of his crew.

"Let's give them a taste of what happens when you try to cross paths with a pirate of my caliber!"

(. . . Spade is typing)

Calico is so..

hes just silly.