C.2 Yours?!

(Aliana's pov)

"What a fascinating specimen I've caught." Standing in front of  me is none other than the captain of a notorious pirate group with a handsome bounty placed on Calico's head.

i'm tangled in a mess of nets, my fins and tail that mimics that of a fish glistens in the sun--the wooden planks pressing harshly against my scales. The sight of humans makes me dizzy.

"I think I'll keep you around." Calico coos, kneeling in front of  me as he brushes his thumb against my lips firmly.

i glare at him through the nets, my white and red tail tapping the floor angrily.

 my long curly wine red hair hangs low as my pale green eyes glare at him, a few white iridescent scales peppering my pale skin i stay silent.

 if i really felt like it i could change my tail to legs.. but i dont have anything to cover with so ill.. not do that in this current moment.

i think to myself "gods above.. Aphrodite took a looonnngg time making him.. he looks.. delicious."

"Feisty little one." Calico mutters to himself as his eyes trailed down my body and back up to my face. i was at a disadvantage and he was going to make full use of that.

"Tell me, does a fish have a tongue?" He asked with a cocky smirk.

i roll my eyes, staying were i am "maybe i do, maybe i dont."

 my words sound like music even though i wasnt singing. it can get hella annoying. imagine sitting on a rock, talking to yourself and then boom some random sailor jumps into the water to get to you! sorry sir, i dont want any of your limp soggy sailor dick. thank you, no thank you.

'Siren.' Calico thinks to himself. He knew the reputation of the sirens well. Beautiful women luring sailors towards the rocks then ripping them apart. He kneels behind you and caresses my cheek gently.

"And do sirens bite?" His warm breath tickles my ear.

it really took all of me not to bite this mother fuckers finger off, but i simply grinned,and replied showing him my sharp teeth

"why don't you let me go and find out pirate?"

Calico's, or as i call him 'that dickhead's smirk grows wider.

"I could... but then why would I do that when I've finally caught an incredible creature to do my bidding?" He purrs into my ear, licking his lips seductively.

i huff a laugh  and raise an eyebrow

"what makes you think i'll do your bidding, pirate?"

As his hands brush my hips, his grin grows wider.

"Because, darling." Calico's voice lowers to a husky growl. "You're mine. You belong to me."

"that."

 i say placing a hand on his chest and keeping away from me

"was never true, and will never be true Pirate. i belong to me. i belong to the sea, not to some arrogant cocky pirate."

Calico chuckles at my attempts to push him away--it wasn't working. His grip around my hips tightens and his smirk grows wider as a devilish glint sparkles in his eyes.

"Oh, siren dear... you're as beautiful and bold as I hoped. I think I'll have great use for you."

"hmm.. lemme think about that"

 i say crossing my arms

"thinking over.,, nope."

Calico's smirk only grows wider at that and his fingertips travel lower and lower down my hips as he presses his body closer to mine.

"Do you think you have a choice in the matter?" He purred, his soft lips grazing my neck.

"yes, yes i do."

i look at him from under my lashes as i sit on the deck, nets around my tail 

"also get away from me, i dont even know you, you nasty pirate."

i say in a bland tone, i put a finger on his forehead, pushing him away

Calico simply chuckles and pushes himself closer to you once again. He lifts his index finger and flicks your nose.

"I think you dont, gorgeous." Calico's words drip with honey-like tones and seductiveness. "So, siren love... it's in your best interest to comply with me."

I roll my eyes and murmur 

"My name is Aliana. Also, i do what i want."

"Aliana..." Calico mumbles my name like it's honey in his mouth--his lips curling in a sultry grin. "It's so... fitting, you know."
The pirate then leans in, his warm breath tickling my ear as he whispers...

"You belong to me now." His tone is possessive, borderline territorial.

i level him a flat look 

"noope. i belong to this really cool person."

"Me, Myself and I. "

i tap my tail on the deck, hella annoyed with this hot as fuck, delicious.. sexy- i.. meant to say annoying flirty arrogant cocky pirate.. heh-

"Aliana... I know you want this." Calico murmurs as his lips graze against my exposed neck, his breath coming out hot and heavy. It sends a shiver down my spine.

"You're my captive, my darling. I'm in control now." His hand caresses my body, sliding over my hips. His smirk gets wider. "Can't you see that, gorgeous? If you play your cards right... I might let you call me by my first name."

i huff a laugh, soft and breathless

"personally calling you "captain dickhead" is quite fitting to me."

 i grab his hands and practically cuff them together. holding them both by the wrists, keeping them off me

"Hey now... I prefer Captain Badass." Calico mutters, his eyes narrowing at my attempt to restrain him.

"Don't you know the first rule of being a pirate? You take what you want--by force."

He leans towards my neck again and his warm breath tickles my ears.

"So, siren love... don't you think it's time you let me take over?"

i huff a laugh, about to reply before-

my words are cut off by warning bells, another ship is approaching us.

(Spade speaks!!)

the suspense- 😶😶😶😶‍