Love you Grandma

Sorry for the complaining, I truly love my grandmother, but she can be a bit of a handful at times. You see, she has ADD, my sister has ADHD. They counteract each other, and my grandma usually has more energy and less patience then me.
Let the whining begin!

This woman is going to slowly drive me insane, I swear! If I had to pick one thing that I have learned in life, it would be that if you spend more than a day with your grandmother you will want to explode.
My parents are in New Orleans for four days and my grandmother is watching us for the duration of their trip.
Stupid unnecessary complaints include; She takes random trips to the store when we have tons of food. My sister specifically said she did not want to go to the park, but she is forcing us to. She woke me up at 9 in the morning just to empty the dishwasher! When clearly it could have been done at any time of day. She took 20 minutes to put my sisters hair in a ponytail and put hairspray on it, because it annoyed her so much that she went to the extent to putting hair product that has unhealthy fumes in a five year olds hair.. She doesn't like my normal voice when I'm quiet because when I'm quiet I sound like 6 year old and she snaps at me every time I do it.
Then we go to the park on the worst possible day, that day was the day that all of the college students had a day off. A day off to make stupid decisions and wear very revealing clothing in front of my judgmental grandparents.

I have known my sister for a longer time because obviously I live with her and don't live 4 hours away. The reason that first sentence is relevant is because whenever I tell her something about my sister she denies it, ignorantly. And then she acts like a complete tornado siren and screams at her in public about stupid things that do not need to be argued about. For example; not putting a bathing suit on. May I mention that my baby sister does not cause the fight, my grandma does. She is very childish sometimes. She is screaming at my sister Violet because it upsets our grandmother that she wants to put her bathing suit back on when we leave. The bathing suit was dry, and my clothes were soaked and she let me into the car. She is treating my sister like dirt and she blames me for everything! She made Violet cry for Christ's sake! All because my grandma was yelling at her for no reason while she was crying. She yelled at her and she was very uncomfortable, but my grandmother decides to be mean to her granddaughter. I have 2 more days with grandma. I will have lots more to write about before I break down into tears because she never stops talking and she asks the same question 5 times and I answer every time and it's frustrating. One thing that I find amusing is that she talks to herself extremely loud in public places.

Learned I'm a whiny brat sometimes✌️