Fun Games ⚠️

(Hehehehehe I'm finally horny to write this)

(Smut :3 cus y'all are horny bitches)

(Request by : @Pinkhairdevil1)

(Top : Drew | Bottom : Jake)

(I want Drew to be bottom but if I do it ya'll gonna scream at me)

(Scream at me without the s 😘 /j)

<Jake POV>

"Nghh..~" A moan escaped me. 

"Hey dude, you okay?" Liam called out on the voice call. 

"Y-yea totally.. ugh-"

Me and Liam decided to play video games today. But the thing is, this motherfucker is horny as fuck and decides to fuck me while I'm playing with him.. 

"D-Drew what if we get caught..? Ahn~" I whispered. 

"If we get caught then we get caught. Liam is our best friend so I don't see the problem is?" as he answered, he thrust his fingers harder inside me. 

"Gahh!!" Oh shit, I moaned too loudly.

"Uh, you sure you're okay?" Liam asked again, his voice was filled with concern. 

"Yea..! I- I urm just stomp by toe-" I quickly lied.

"Damn, that must be really hurt. Rip" 

Without any warnings, Drew slipped his 3rd finger inside me. My body flinched and I quickly shoved my mouth with my fingers, trying to stay silent. He kissed the back of my neck and started to leave marks on it. 

"Nghh.. mmphhh..." I whimpered. His making it harder to concentrate on this! He started to stroke my member gently. Oh shit. I turned off the mic and I could hear Liam asking why am I mute. But I couldn't hold myself anymore. 

"D-Drew~"

"Hmm?"

"Continue it on the bed" 

"Really? You're going to let me do it~?"

"Yea.. You're making it hard to control it." 

He smirked lustfully then dragged me to the bed. 

Drew pinned me down on the bed. Because Drew thrust his fingers inside my hole, it was already soaking wet. 

"You sure?"

"God dammit, just do it already" 

(KK and they fucked :3)

(Sorry this rush owo)

06/01/2023

words : 312