Punishment pt2 ⚠️

(I'm unfortunately horny asf 💔)

(The Picture I stole it from GayLucas in yt, the one who created the DejaVu Au)

(Part 2 owo)

(Request by : @lemonade23567 )

(Top : Jake | Bottom : Drew)

<3rd Person POV>

"I want you to be mine" 

"What the-?" 

"You can't deny it darling~ you promise me," 

"N-no!!" 

"Oh well then.. let's have some punishment for not keeping a promise, shall we? Don't worry the punishment won't hurt you much..I'll be gentle, but if it's your first time.. well maybe.. it'll hurt a bit." 

"W-what punishment..?" 

"You want me to show you?" 

"No!" 

"You have 2 choices, 1st keep your promise, or 2nd get punished by me. I'm pretty sure you want to keep your promise after you get punished." 

"..."

"No answer means you choose the 2nd one"

"I..uh.." 

He leans and kisses Drew on the lips putting his hands under his(Drew) shirt, touching his body.

"Nghh~! Wait! The first one! I'll choose the first one!"  

"Good choice~" he tenderly kissed Drew on the forehead then stopped touching him.

"So.. so am I your boyfriend now..?" he asked, managing to look up.

"Exactly. But don't worry, I'll treat you very nicely~" 

He blushed furiously then looked away. 

"What's wrong? Feeling embarrassed?" 

"Sort of.." 

He chuckled lightly then kissed him on the cheeks.

"You can go now"

"Umm.. Okay.." 

<Time Skip, Few Days Later>

<Drew POV>

Oh shit, I'm late.. It's not like I care but still- I ran to the class and then opened it slightly. The teacher told me to sit somewhere empty and gave me a warning. I told her that I was sorry. I looked around the place to sit. Jake winked at me. I blushed slightly and then sat next to him. Jake smiled at me lovingly and kept staring at me for a while. I looked down, feeling a bit uncomfortable but couldn't stop myself from blushing. I still couldn't believe that I was dating him..

Around the middle of the class, the teacher told us to find some pairs and do the physics project thing. Jake asked me if we wanted to do it together, and I guess there's no loss for me.. 

Jake asked me if we wanted to do it at his house today after school. I nodded in agreement. He leaned closely then kissed me on the forehead gently. I froze in place, feeling my face was getting hot and red. He waved me goodbye and left. 

<At the End of the School>

"Hey Drew, let's go now," he gently grabbed my arms. While walking to his house, Jake lightly talked about random stuff. Maybe he wasn't that bad after all. Maybe it was because I bullied him, that's the reason he did that to me.. 

A few minutes later, we arrived at Jake's house. Jake opened the door and led me inside.

"So, both of my parents went business trip for 2 days and they will come around tomorrow or I don't know"