Jealousy~ ⚠️

Hello, ~~ Gonna make the first one shot! :3

Sorry didn't upload any story I'm rlly busy with school

Ig vote If you enjoy

(This is an au, let's say this is still 1 week before the competition)

(Drew and Jake hang out in Drew's house. For some reason Henry and Liam can't join them)

(Jake top, Drew bottom)

(TW : bad grammar errors)

<At Drew's House>

<Third person POV>

"Come on, no no ughh, I lose again!" complained Jake. "Well guess I'm better than you," grinned Drew. "Yeah, whatever. So umm, feeling better?" asked Jake. "Yea!" answered Drew.

What happened:

Jake hangs out with the music club more than with Drew so Drew gets jealous and upset. He complains to Jake, so Jake manages to spend time with him.

"So umm what do you want to do next?" asked Jake. "We can watch a movie!" suggest Drew. "Haha sure, what movie?" asked Jake, while laughing. "I don't know. you suggest!" said Drew. "Um how about this? I heard from my friends that this movie is pretty fun to watch," said Jake. "Who are your friends? Is it.. those music fr- I mean club?" asked Drew, a little bit upset. 'I know I can't be his only friend but I don't want Jake to be close with other people, especially with those music freaks and that bitch Hailey.' thought Drew. "Umm, Drew? Hello? Drew!" snapped Jake. "W-what?" -Drew asked. "You zoned out for a sec." said Jake, "you ok?" I guess..Let's just watch that movie your friend suggest to you." said Drew.

<Jake Pov>

<While they're watching a movie>

The movie is pretty good. But uh.. Drew seems pretty enjoying it too. Well, I'm really glad he likes it. But I wonder why he really likes to hang out with me.. I mean he's really attached to me. I'm just going to ask him after the movie. 

<After the movie>

"It was so fun! How about you, Jake?" asked Drew. He seems really happy. "Yea it was pretty good, and umm I have a question to ask you." I started. "Oh what is it?" asked Drew. "Why do you like to hang out with me that much?" I asked. "Huh? I uhh because your my friend!" answered Drew. "Well I mean you can hang out with Liam and Henry, they're your friends too aren't they?" I said. "But I like to hang out with you more!" groaned Drew, "they are idiots." "Well, why do you like to hang out with me more? Do you like me or something?" I said teasingly. "I-I- h-how y-you.." stuttered Drew. 

"What? So you do like me." -Jake

"Y-yeah," -Drew

What?! How?! I thought he was straight as a pencil. And.. do I like him back? I..I thought I like Daisy. I wouldn't be surprised if Hailey likes me but Drew? I-.. I mean it like not possible. First of all, we are both guys and we're like the best friends since middle school. Second of all, he has a girlfriend! 

"But you have a girlfriend," I said.

"She is cheating on me, I thought you knew it?" asked Drew.

Well, to be honest, I already knew that Zoey was just gold-digging Drew and cheating on him. 

"Well yeah.." I said.

It went silent for a moment. Finally, Drew broke the silence.

"So um... d-do you like me back? If not, please don't leave me, I will get over it soon, I hope.. I- mmm-"