Chapter six

Sarah knew Austin before I did they even had a on again and off again thing going own they both truly loved each other but I think that's what scared them into not giving into each other fully. When Sarah and Austin were younger they had found each other in middle school leading all the way up into high school. Sarah was close friends with his at the time girlfriend Brianna, bre only wanted Austin for the things he could provide for her. Sarah stepped in took her time and stole his heart, they started off best friends and when I say that I don't mean someone your just close with!

Austin came around all the time and Sarah's mother allowed it because of how much she trusted him and how respectful he was. He'd stay nights and Sarah would stay cuddled up by his side only sporting t-shirts and his boxers. He'd hold her on the bad days where her brothers would cause havoc in the house or when her mother would bark at her like she was Cinderella. He was her person! Where one went the other followed. Austin's mother loved Sarah she wanted them together so bad she new Sarah was the one who was meant to find her son.

By year two and three Austin and Sarah decided to give there relationship a go, she was utterly and erratically in love with him and the peace of mind he brought to her. She never had to worry about nothing she got the reassurance she needed and a best friend all in one. And when they'd fight it wouldn't last long and by the end of the night Sarah got treated like a princess ending everyday with full body massages and warm baths drawn for her. Christmas was her favorite time and she was looking forward to seeing him he had told her he had a massive surprise for her. But then he didn't show up until around 11:00 aclock, both of his brothers walked through the door first walking over to her holding her eyes shut until he had enough time to bring her Christmas presents in the house. She felt someone slip a bracelet on her wrist then back up and his brother removed his hands to reveal a huge teddy bear with a red bow on it sitting at her feet. But never once did Austin make a move to say anything to her or even give her a hug they just left.

I remember the phone call the next day, she was completely frantic talking a million miles a hour.

He broke up with me, he really dropped the pandora bracelet off along with the teddy bear then called me the next day stating he couldn't be with me and wouldn't give me no reason on why. Can you believe that it took him less than a day to break my heart in two..!

Sarah was completely broken for a few months before Austin called her out of the blue with the reason in which it was not a good reason at all. He basically told her that he wanted to get his life on track first before he could be with her. Knowing damn well she could have helped him with that part, she told him that she couldn't talk to him for a little bit and they became strangers for a whole year. She still talked to his mom though she'd never tell nobody that only because it was her secret way of keeping tabs on him. His mother didn't mind she knew their history and she loved sarah just like one of her own also supporting her opinion on her thought process of her son.

Fuck you Austin, you broke my heart how could you care so less of someone to break things off on their favorite holiday and not even care enough to give a explanation until a few months down the road. I stood by and heard the whole conversation between the two Austin was begging her for another chance apologizing constantly saying his life isnt complete with out her in it. Things were rough but she eventually forgave him and got right back into the relationship with him.

After that the two was together for four years and by October Austin had shown me the ring he got her told me how he was gone do it then did. That night at the state fair in between the rides and the vendors Austin pulled Sarah into a slow dance with their favorite song playing , wrapped his arms around her from the back and popped open the small velvet box to show a beautifully princess cut ring adorned with small diamonds around the band. Sarah came home still in shock showing off her ring, I was so happy for the both of them.

Their relationship gave me reassurance that one day I'd fine someone of my own who'd treat me the same way, it took me a little while but I found him and I'm content and happy with him. Felix was a good man and he gave me things to look forward to in our future; I wasn't use to that. So of course I'd start fights and I'd go with out talking to him but never once did he waiver always standing by my side. Sitting here in bed with my knees pulled to my chest I kept thinking about Austin's death and how it could have been any of us! I broke for a few seconds then got myself back in line. I need to call Felix I don't know what tomorrow has in store for us with this psychopath on the lose.

The phone rang a few times then I heard his husky voice come through the speaker.
Darling what's wrong it's so late?
Yes I'll take things to the next level with you, we'll confess our love and relationship to the bored and be able to live life out in the light together. For a second he was silent and I can't blame him I just told him the one thing I've been holding back on.
Where are you angel?
I'm at my parents place.
You hang tight I'll be right over!
Hey Felix?
Yes baby?
Austin died, whoever has been killing people got to him today.
Oh baby, I'll be there in a few seconds and you can tell me all about it. I love you princess!