Chapter 14

Sitting down the last box I looked up to Felix standing shirtless against the door frame. I couldn't help but feel my mouth water a little bit, my teeth tugging at my lip over  all the awful things I'd let him do to me. His eyes caught me and my knees weakened no longer wanting to support my body mass. I kept my eyes on him as he stalked towards me, all self control flew out the window when he put both of his hands on either side of my body boxing me in so I have nowhere to run.

W-What are you doing.

On the count of three I'm gone tell you to run, if I catch you and or find you I fuck you princess.

1
2

Before he could get three out I was sprinting up the stairs throwing myself into a room I hadn't discovered yet. I found a small door opened that and forced myself in it; then heard Felix come up the stairs. I heard him calling my name telling me I couldn't hide from him forever. Seeing him like this is completely new to me the dominance in his voice scared me but also gave me a thrill. I'm not ready to sleep with him for the fact that his kink is beyond what I'm ready for breeding just isn't in my cards just yet.

"Oh princess I know your in here I can smell your desperation"!

I know you're fucking lying?! This man did not just say that, those words really just slipped past his lips! Catching control of my breathing I gathered a plan to run as soon as I knew  his back was turned to me, the floor bored creaked at the opposite side of the room then went dead silent. Very slowly I opened the door and saw him looking out the huge window, I took my opportunity to run out the bedroom. Hitting the bottom step I head Felix tsk-ing me, mocking him I told him to come and get me then slid out the front door.

Around the back of the house was a rose garden maze in the center of all the flowers was a beautiful Victorian fountain with a lovely goddess sitting at the top pouring water from a vase. The moon in the sky illuminated my surroundings making them look as if they were dripping tears from the heavens. Now walking I caught myself being consumed by the beauty of the maze. The flowers would change colors the further you'd walk on the soft sound of the fountain was alluring. Beside the fountain was a bench, sitting down I let my head hang back soaking up the moon light. Eyes closed and relaxed.

You look so beautiful in the moonlight

Opening my eyes I froze

Your not Felix

No luv I'm not but we have met

Why are you wearing that?

This old thing? It's simple it's to keep the game going that we've been playing

What game? Who the hell are you

Tsk tsk so many questions so little time. I'll see you around Jade

Oddly I wasn't terrified of the encounter but just to be safe I made my way back to the house heart racing my mind swimming circles and one to many questions I would have liked to ask. Walking through the door there sat Felix on the couch with a belt hung over his legs. Looking up at me his face contorted into something deadly!

Felix
Where the hell have you been, it's been a hour I searched everywhere for you

Jade
Rose garden maze
I thought you was right behind me?

Felix
I lost sight of you after you ran out of the house!

Jade
I could have sworn I wasn't gone for that long I found the fountain took a seat to calm myself then started to walk back.

Felix
Come here

Jade
Walking over to him I felt on edge my heart telling me to just turn around and go upstairs and get ready for bed or he'll call my mother so he couldn't do anything.

Felix
Neal princess

Jade
Are you serious

Felix
Deadly

Jade
I'm not fucking doing that

Felix
You'll just make it worse on yourself
Just Neal Jade don't make me tell you again

I did what he said while still running my mouth back at him, finally he grabbed my face to shut me up I just stared daggers at him. " You think you're a man huh"? I watched his jaw tick at the mention of that.
Felix
I'm your man goddammit stop testing me little girl

Jade
Awh someone can't  handle their big boy feelings.

Felix
You'll be feeling me if you don't stop disobeying me!

Jade
Do you mean this pathetic belt you have laid over your leg to intimidate me?

Felix
Yes

Jade
You mean this between your legs that I'm running my hand over?

Felix
Yes
Fuck it your coming with me.

Before I knew it Felix had me flung over his shoulders walking towards the stairs, now listen I'm not a size zero type of girl just because I have curves doesn't mean I'm flat. Swinging my arms I cussed him to let me go his response was to just slap my ass, I honestly thought he was gone drop me at some point walking up the stairs.

LET ME GO

(Ass slap)

You are so dead

(Ass slap)

Jade
What is your ego hurt? You mad I talk back

Anything I'd say he'd just slap my ass to stun me temporarily. We made it to the bedroom then he let me down on the bed I was all sorts of puffed up.

Felix
Stay.
Don't move.

Well he didn't have to worry about that. I sat there with my arms crossed heaving for air from being slung over his shoulder. I watched as he opens the closet walked in disappearing for a moment then came back out. He had a red leather pair of cuffs hanging over his shoulder with a red tie.

Oh fuck.....