Chapter 22: The end...

Y/n's POV

I sat at one of the tables in the library a book in front of me as I did as much research as I could

Over the past few weeks, I've been having these...dreams I guess, but the thing was they were extremely vivid almost like it was real.

It started as just a dream but now it's happening while I'm awake and it's starting to scare me.

"Hey, whatcha doin'?" Dean asked as he made his way into the room.

"Huh? Oh uh, nothing." I said. Did I tell the love of my life that I was having... whatever you wanna call them? Of course not.

"Oh really? Cuz it looks like you're reading lore." He answered with a smirk.

"Uh, I'm just doing some research is all." I answered trying and praying he would just let it slide and go about his day, but of course, Dean being Dean won't let anything slide.

"Hmm. Ok." He said. I hoped he would just drop it. "What are you researching?" He asked. I let out a defeated sigh.

"Umm..." I couldn't tell him he'd get yo worried about me. "Just some stuff to build up my knowledge on the supernatural." I said giving him a purse lip smile.

"So reading lore on..." he picked up the side of the book to see the title. "Dragon visions? What the hell does that mean?" He asked confused.

I let out a sigh. I guess I have to tell him. "Some dragon shifters can get vision. It's very rare but not impossible." I explained.

"So what?" He asked confusion written all over his face. "Are you getting visions?" He asked.

"I think so." I said as I looked down at the book in my hand.

×××

Hello, luvs!!

I know it's been a long time but here's the final chapter of book 1. I don't know when I will start writing the second one but I hope y'all liked this one.

Thank you all for staying as long as tall did it really means a lot to me. It's been a roller coaster but it feels good to finally say I finished a book.

Don't worry I'll let yall know when the 2nd book is up. And thank tall so much for reading my story and if you have any ideas don't be afraid to gimme some.

I love you so much my little nuggets stay safe and have an awesome rest of your day/night.

Bye, luvs!!!

Word count:431

But bye doesn't mean it's the end of the story.