Chapter 21: My hunter

Y/n's POV (Lebanon, Kansas)

It's been about three-ish days since Charlie arrived at the bunker

It's been about three-ish days since Charlie arrived at the bunker. The day after she got there the boys found a case and decided to make it a boys' trip.

So in return me and Charlie decided to take advantage of that and take the time they were gone to get to know each other. And now we're best friends.

At the moment, me and Charlie are sitting at a bar just drinking, talking, and laughing at each other's corny ass jokes.

"Have you heard from Dean and the others yet?" Charlie asked once our laughter died down.

"No, not yet." I answered. I had told the boys what bar we were at in case they got back whilst we were there.

I looked toward the bartender giving him a slight nod signaling for another beer.

"How do you do that?" She asked.

"Do what?" I asked my eyebrows creasing in confusion.

"Just be so cool. Like.. I don't know, it's just you have this ora around you that makes it seem like your the coolest person ever. How do you do it?" She leaned forward as if she was trying to analyze me.

I let out a chuckle, "It's honestly just how you carry yourself. I carry myself with confidence and I don't let anyone ruin that." I answered. Almost as if on cue a man, obviously drunk, stumbled over to us.

"Hey, Mama." He said with a grin as he looked at me.

I just gave him a tight smile before moving to look back at Charlie to continue our conversation.

The guy let out a huff of annoyance and reached forward grading my arm. Just then the bartender sat down my beer.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." He said angrily. I turned to look at him my eyebrows raised in shock.

"Excuse me?" I asked venom making its way to my words.

"You heard me bitch." He growled. "Come on, let's dance." He said as he pulled my arm slightly.

When I didn't budge he tuned on my arm harder. "I said, let's dance." He demanded loudly.

I looked back to Charlie who had the same shocked look on her face as me. "Hold on a second," I said to her holding up a finger.

I took a quick drink of my beer before turning around to see a smug smirk plastered on the guy's face.

I balled my hand into a fist swinging hard landing a left hook on his cheek.

The guy stumbled back in shock as I hopped off the bar stool. "You wanna dance? Let's dance!" I yelled stretching my arms out challengingly.

"Bitch." He growled out as he charged at me. I easily dogged his attack causing him to run into the bar.

He turned around with a pissed look on his face. He came at me again throwing a punch. I grabbed his wrist holding him as I kicked his knee causing him to fall on one knee.

I elbowed his face as I still held his wrist. I felt something wet on my arm and looked at him. Blood pooled out of his nose. The metallic stench filled my senses.

I threw him down so his back was to the ground. I placed my foot on his chest adding pressure.

"If you ever treat me or any other girl like that again, I will find you and I will do more than just brake your nose." I said venom dripping from every word.

He clawed at my boot as I put more pressure on his chest as I leaned forward. "Understand?"

He nodded frantically trying to get me off of him. I took my boot-clad foot off his chest as his friends rushed over to help him up.

"The same goes for you three." I said my voice dangerously low. They nodded before dragging their fried out the door.

My eyes followed them to the door and once they were out of the bar something else caught my eye.

There next to the door stood Sam, Dean, and Cas shock covering all of their faces. My eyes stayed on Dean watching him carefully as he moved closer to me.

"That...was so hot." He said a shit-eating grin on his face. I just let out a chuckle.

"Come here you big goofball." I said as I outstretched my arms.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss. "God I love you so much, my Angle." He said when he pulled away slightly.

I laughed and said, "I love you too, my hunter."

×××

Yay another chapter. I like this one, let me know what you think about the fight seen.

I almost had a mental breakdown today so...🫠

Anyway hope you have an awesome rest of ur day my little nuggets, love u lots!!!!🐍💚😘

Ps. I gust realized I used the same outfit let's pretend you washed it😄

Word count: 817