Chapter 12: Allies or enemy's

Y/n's POV (the bunker)

I looked at Jack as if he was the most fragile thing in the world. Ever since I met the young nephilim I've felt the need to protect him no matter what, and seeing him like this broke my heart.

"Oh, sweetheart." I said as I pulled him close. He hugged on to me like I would just disappear if he didn't hold on tight enough. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked in a soft voice.

He shook his head as his grip tightened on my waist. I let out a sigh as I looked down at him. I moved out of his grasp so I could sit against the head board, he looked at me confused when I did.

"Come here." I told him as I held out my arms. He moved quickly to my side as he hugged on to me again.

As he hugged on to me like I would just disappear, I ran my fingers through his hair gently as I started to hum. I felt his body relax as I did this then an idea came to my head.

I let out a small sigh as I started singing softly.

(Allies or enemies by The Crains)

"The words I speak are wildfires and weeds
They spread like some awful damn disease
I swear I didn't mean what I said
I swear I didn't mean it

Now listen close, you owe me ears for dropping eaves
Forget it all, you caught me in a moment weak
Sometimes I just can't help myself
Sometimes I can't help myself at all

Are we Allies or enemies?
This will be the death of me

Remember when I could tell you not to smile when you were mad?
And you would always crack
And we'd both be laughing in the end
Now you're not so quick to forget

Are we Allies or enemies?
This will be the death of me
All is fair in love and war, but I can't fight with you anymore
This will be the death of me

What happens now? Do we have another go?
Do we bow out and take our separate roads?
I'll admit I've had my doubts
But I want to be let in, not out

Are we Allies or enemies?
This will be the death of me
All is fair in love and war, but I can fight with you anymore
This will be the death of me
Are we Allies or enemies?
This will be the death of me"

As I finished singing I looked down to see Jack had fallen asleep. I smiled as I reached over to turn off the lamp before I closed my eyes to get some sleep.

Little did I know at the time there was a certain hunter who had been walking by and ended up listening to me sing.

°°°

The next morning when I woke up I looked down to see Jack snuggled into my side sleeping peacefully. I smiled at him before I successfully wiggled my way out of bed without waking him up before going over to my closet picking out an outfit for the day.

Once I got my clothes I went to the bathroom connected to my room, to change.

Once I finished changing I walked out of the bathroom and looked over to my bed to see Jack sprawled out still sound asleep

I let out a quiet chuckle as I slipped out of my room. I made my way down the hall and to the kitchen to see Sam was already up.

"Morning." I greeted. Hee looked up at me from his laptop and smiled.

"Morning." He replied before going back to what he was doing on his laptop.

"Dean still asleep?" I asked as I made myself a cup of coffee.

"Yup." He said popping the "P". I nodded as I took a sip of my coffee, smiling as the hot liquid slid smoothly down my throat.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He stopped what he was doing before slowly looked at me, "Yes?" He said but it sounded more like a question.

I gave the shaggy haired hunter a bitch face that said "don't lie to me". After a few seconds of staring at him with this look, he finally cracked.

"No." He said with a defeated sigh. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"You need to eat Sam." I said as I set my coffee down, my natural motherly instincts kicking in.

"But I need to find us a case." He argued. I let out a sigh.

"Fine, I'll make breakfast while you look for a case. Deal?" I asked.

"Deal." He said with a nod and a small smile as I turned to start making breakfast.

Here's another chapter for you. I hope you liked it I'm still having trouble getting ideas for the story so suggestions are always welcome! Let me know what you think.

Have a fantastic rest for your day my little nuggets and stay safe!🫡💚

Word count: 880