Chapter 10: Dragon shifters

Y/n's POV (the bunker)

I looked between the two nodding slightly. "An angel and a nephilim. That's something you don't see every day." I said mainly to myself. Dean and Sam chuckled slightly, as Jack looked at me confused.

"What are you?" Jack asked as he eyed me sceptically.

Everyone's eyes were now on me. I could tell Cas knew by the look on his face, but the other three didn't. Sam looked at me intrigued to know, and Dean had this look. I don't know what it was but I could have sworn there was a glimpse of fear in his eyes.

I let out a shaky tired sigh, "Look, I'll explain everything, but first I would like to change out of this dress." I told the boys as I started to stand.

"Here, let me help." Dead said as he helped me stand. I didn't even try to protest knowing I could barely walk.

He helped me back to the room I woke up in. Once we were there he helped me sit on the bed as he grabbed the duffle next to the door.

I hadn't even seen it before, I guess I was too focused on finding the boys and figuring out where I am to actually study my surroundings.

"You don't have to help me you know." I said with an eyebrow raised as I watched Dean.

He looked up at he, "Yes I do" he said as he set the bag down next to me on the floor and opened it. "Because if I don't then who will?" He asked as he looked up at me.

His eyes were filled with care and worry, it made my heart beat faster and heat rise up to my cheeks. I quickly looked away trying to avoid eye contact.

He let out a deep chuckle that sent butterflies to my stomach. "Ok so what do you want to wear?" He asked as he started looking through the bag.

I snatched the duffle away from him. "I can change myself." I insisted.

He sighed as he stood from his crouched position next to the bag. "Ok, fine. But let me know if you need help. I'll be right outside the door." He said as he made his way to the door. You could hear the sincerity in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I waved him out of the room with a chuckle. A small smile made its way to his face as he closed the door.

I sat there thinking to myself, 'what the hell is happening?' 'Am I falling for him?' 'No. There's no way.' I shook the thoughts out of my head as I started digging through the bag looking for something to wear.

°°°

Once I found something comfortable to wear I slipped it on and made my way to the door

Once I found something comfortable to wear I slipped it on and made my way to the door. I felt a lot better and could walk on my own now. I also felt more like myself know that I was out of that dress.

I pull it open to see Dean standing there as promised looking down at his phone. He looked up and looked me up and down before letting out a small chuckle.

"What?" I asked confused as I looked down at what I was wearing to see if anything was wrong.

"Nothing, I just like it." He said as he pointed to my shirt.

A small blush made its way to my cheeks. "Thanks." I said as I looked down. He let out another chuckle. "Let's go." I said as I hurriedly started walking down one of many halls.

Dean quickly caught up as we made our way back to the boys.

Once we got there I made my way back to the chair and sat down. I looked up to see everyone looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked confused before it clicked. "Oh right that." I said as I looked down trying to figure out how to explain what exactly I am.

I sighed as I started explaining, "Me and my brother, KJ, are what's called dragon shifters. We can shift between human and two different dragon forms. The first being a human dragon hybrid, and the second being a full dragon. We have the power to control minds, heal wounds, and manipulate fire. We have enhanced senses like hearing, speed, strength, smell, and healing. We also have telekinetic abilities."

Sam had a look of shock painted on his face. Cas had a straight face seeing as he already knew, and Dean and Jack looked amazed.

"Whoa." Sam said as he processed all the information I just dumped on him.

"Awesome." Jack and Dean said at the same time in amazement.

Chapter 10, YAY!!! Sorry it took so long to get this chapter up. I started watching criminal minds and I love it so far. I'm only on episode 7 so plz no spoilers in the comments 🥺. I've been reading a Spencer Reid x reader by queenofdeansbooty and it's SOOO GOOD!!

Anyway hope you liked this chapter let me know what you think so far!

Have an awesome day and stay safe my little nuggets 🥰💚

Word count: 864