10. Remus lupin

"You're being bossy" You tell Remus, who's dragging you to the bathroom.

"And you're drunk, and not listening to me" He frowns in concentration as he makes you get inside and locks the door behind him.

"When do I listen to you?" You ask him, you grin as you practically stumble towards him to hug him.

"Well, you're pretty obedient when we're fuc-" You can feel his lips curving up as you cover his mouth with your hand.

"Shut up" You look away, flustered.

He takes your hand out of his face and you let it fall to your side. He strokes your cheek and jaw with his knuckles, looking at you like you're the best you've ever had.

And you are. He thinks.

"What? Why can't you listen to me now?" He smiles, still touching your face.

You sigh, trying to hold his gaze. But it's so hard. He's looking at you, he's really looking at you.

"What? You're nervous, love?" He smiles even more.

"Shut up" You take his hand away from your face and grab it as you put your face in his chest, inhaling his smell.

"Come on, you're drunk, be a lovely girlfriend and let your lovely boyfriend take care of you"

"You're not lovely" You look up at him, with your arms around his waist. And he looks offended.

"What do you mean not lovely?" He frowns, his smile completely gone.

"You're bossy"

"You didn't seem to care about that last night" He says, smiling a bit.

"Shut up" You tell him, with your face in his chest again. "And I'm not even that drunk. I'm having a really good conversation with you"

"You're only telling me to shut up and that I'm bossy, which I'm not" He clarifies. "And you're that drunk, you bumped into Sirius and said Shit, sorry Snape. I got you out of there before he could hex you or something"

You laugh at that, proving that you're that drunk. "He's gonna kill me"

"He won't, I wouldn't let him" You look up at him, smiling. "Now let's go" He pulls you away and turns to the door to unlock it.

"Admit that you're bossy" He turns to see you standing in the middle of the bathroom, waiting for him to say it.

He looks sceptical when he talks. "Will you let me take you to your room if I do"

"Of course" You tell him, like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'm a little bossy" He mumbles, and you smile.

"A little?" You laugh, but grab his hand and walk out of the bathroom. "I'll take it"

He smiles when he notices you're going in the wrong direction, so he leads you to your room.

"What do you think Snape would do if I called him Sirius?" You ask Remus, still holding his hand while walking in an empty hall.

"Please don't do that" He says, but you can tell that he's smiling.

"I feel like he would get so offended, like, would insult all my family or some shit like that"

"You would hurt his and Sirius' egos"

"I think it's worth trying" You look at him.

"Please don't, I don't want to lose you" He tells you, walking up the stairs to your room.

"Okay" You say, softly, watching his profile as he opens the door "But just because of you"

He smiles as he looks at you laying on your bed.

"I like it" You say when he lays next to you, staring at the ceiling.

"What?" He looks away from the ceiling to look at you.

"When you're bossy, it's hot" He smiles, mentally reminding himself to talk about this when you're not drunk.

"Then why won't you listen?"

"Because then you get mad, and it's even hotter" You confess, closing your eyes.

"I'm gonna mock you for this when you're sober"

"That's exactly what a lovely boyfriend would do" You say, but smile, too drunk to care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know what you said yesterday? " Remus asks you as you sit next to him at the Great Hall.

"What?" You say, scared as you drink water to get rid of the headache.

"That you like when I'm bossy" He smiles, and he can tell by the look in your eyes that you know where this is going.

"Don't" You tell him, trying to get the embarrassment away from your body.

"And when I get mad" He smiles even more when you look away. "But I don't remember why"

You're about to tell him to shut up when Sirius sits in front of you, clearly mad and offended.

"Did you call me Snape last night?" He asks, waiting for an answer so he can do something about it.

Too tired to do anything to excuse yourself, you look at Remus, waiting for his help. But he just smiles, and gives you a look, still waiting for his answer.

You sigh and lean into him, whispering in his ear. "Because you're hot, and I kinda like when you make fun of me, y'know? It's also hot" You lean back and look at him, smiling like you didn't just confess that.

He smiles even more when he talks to Sirius, who's looking at you, very confused.

"I don't think she did, but I think it's the hair, you kinda look like him from the back" Sirius eyes' wide at the information and he suddenly gets up.

"James, I need your help!"

Creds: @starsval on tumblr