My Immortal Love...Or Hate... (Nineteen)

Rayne POV

"Kat, Blake wake up." I said

Kat moaned, and Blake shifted in his position. I sighed, when this happens, and they pass out it's really hard to wake them.

"Seriously, wake up. Both of you."

Same result, Kat moaned, and Blake moved around a little bit. I groaned, this is getting me nowhere. I looked around at what was left of my room. This is going to take a few weeks maybe even months for me to re-build... Maybe I'll sleep in Blake's room. It's close to Violet's room, so if she needs me she can just walk across the hall. I won't ask if I can room with her. I'm no pervert... But if she offers I won't say no...

I'm getting annoyed, these two need to wake up. I told Violet about an hour, and I don't want to keep her waiting.

"WAKE UP DAMNIT!" I yelled

"AH! Rayne... You didn' have to yell..." Kat said

Blake just glared at me for waking him up.

"Yes I did. Now get up, I'm going to get your element back."

Kat nodded and tried to get up but fell. Blake stood up and then helped out Kat. "You two ready?" I asked

They both nodded. "Follow me."

I turned around, and started walking out of the room. Down the stairs, through the kitchen, turning back at times to see if Kat and Blake didn't pass out on me again. "Rayne..." Kat sighed

"Yeah?"

"Can we slow down? I'm getting really tired..."

"No, we just have to get out the back door." I said

We got to the back door, and by then Kat and Blake were trying hard not to pass out. "think about water. Both of you." I said

They closed their eyes, and as far as I know,they thought pretty hard. I know this because I started to hear the sounds of the ocean. "That's enough." I said

They opened their eyes again. "What was the whole point of that?" Blake asked

"It was to help you. Now Kat, open the door."

Kat nodded, and opened the door. Blake nearly fell over, And Kat gasped.

I lied to Violet. There's no pool. But two tanks filled with water, connected to the ground. It looks like some kind of villian chamber. And some powder that Danny created, to put people into a special kind of coma that lets you breathe under water, or in fire. And another type that lets you simply be in a coma if you're a earth element.

"I know it looks bad, but it'll let you have your element back, I'd say within a week because of how much Danny and Sam took from you. And I have this powder here," I picked up the jar with the black powder. "That will put you into a coma."

I lifted up a hand, before Kat or Blake could protest. And they opened their mouths to start freaking out, but then they shut up.

"I will mix this into two glasses of Pepsi. It's all we have. Well other than water... But this stuff tastes awful in water. It'll help you breathe while you're in those tanks." I said pointing to the tanks behind them.

"Do we have to be naked or something?" Blake asked

I was getting out the cups, and pouring the Pepsi. "No. All you have to do is wear a bathingsuit. But for Kat you can't wear a one-piece. You have to wear a bikini." I was now mixing the powder in with the drinks.

"Why?" Kat asked

"The water is supposed to go into your body. And if you cover most of your body, it'll take longer for you to get your element back."

Kat crossed her arms, "Fine."

I pointed behind me, "In those dressing rooms there are different types of bathingsuits. One has stuff for dude's the other has things for girls."

The drinks were ready, and now I wait for them to come back. My thoughts wonder to violet. I took out my cell phone and texted her.

'Hey Vi, everything alright?'

Seconds later, I get my reply.

'Yeah I guess. I just got out of the shower, When you're done with Kat and Blake can you come to my room?'

'Sure, I'll be there in about 5 minutes, 10 at the most.'

'Kay, please come fast. I want to talk to you.'

I put my cell away. By then Kat and Blake has come out of the dressing rooms at the same time.

Kat was wearing a simple Black Bikini, with Penguins all over the top. And Blake was wearing some neon green swim trunks.

"Ready?" I asked

They both sighed, "Yes"

I got the drinks and handed one to Kat and the other to Blake.

"Drink. Once you do, you'll have about four minutes before you just go into the coma."

They nodded, and drank. While they did I went to the water tanks control panel, and drained all the water, then I let the doors of each of the tanks go down. All they had to do was go in the tanks, and wait for the water to engulf them.

"Done?" I asked

They nodded, and set down the empty glasses.

"You still have more or less three minutes, but once that water covers your face, you're out."

They nodded, "Kat, you go into one tank, and Blake, you go into the other."

They walked into the tanks, and I went to the control panel, and put up the doors. Then I pushed the water button, and water started to fill up the tanks.

I stood watching the water fill up the tanks. I saw them flinch as the water got higher. I've heard that the water was cold.

Once the water hit the middle of their faces, they closed their eyes, their bodies went limp, and the water made them float slightly. I'd be back in a week.

I took one last look at them, turned around, walked to the door and opened it.

Now, I see Violet.