My Immortal Love...Or Hate...(Six)

The next few days simply flew by. And I hated that. I'm...Not that excited for my date. I told Kat, but she rolled her eyes, and told me to stop worrying so much.

Sammy, for some weird reason kept herself in her room with Danny, unless it was time to eat. (Her room has a bathroom) So we haven't seen them around the house that often.

I always got bored, and so I complained to Blake, he took me and Kat on the official tour of the huge house.

Well the house has, 7 arcade rooms, 13 bathrooms, 4 kitchens, 1 library, And a music room, which Blake told me is updated weekly with the newest songs.

I think I'll be spending more of my time there...

I sighed. Today is Saturday. The day of the date...

I seriously wonder, because Rayne has been spending time with Kat, and Blake. And when I ask him what it is he's talking about, he just says “It's a secret...”

Whatever. I looked at my cellphone clock. It said that it was about two in the afternoon. Rayne told me to be ready by Three. Sharp. I got confused when he told me this, since he doesn't seem to be the type to really care about time.

I grunted, and sat upright on my bed. Starring at my Black Veil Brides painting.

I got off my bed and walked to my closet, and..

“YO VIOLET! TIME TO GET READY!” Yelled Kat.

I jumped. And screamed. “AHHH! Shit! Kat you just scared the crap outta me!”

Kat smirked, and pushed me onto my bed. “I already know that you don't really want to go on the date in the first place. So I'M going to get you ready. If I let you dress yourself today, You'll just wear something suckish.” Kat said digging in my closet.

“I not so sure if I should be offended by that...”

“Don't be. Dang it! Don't you have anything NOT black!?”

“I sort my clothes. You're looking at the right side. Everything that isn't black is on the LEFT side.”

“Since when do you sort your clothes?”

I shrugged. “I had nothing better to do.”

Kat didn't talk for a while, Wow... Kat is really obsessed with making me look cute...

“Oh! I found this!” Kat said happily coming out of my closet.

I gasped, and nearly vomited. Kat was holding up a sleeveless cute purple top. I HATE anything that doesn't have sleeves.

“No!” I yelled.

“Well then...” Kat said.

“The only things, in here are all band tees, and plain shirts with sayings on them!” Yelled Kat

“I don't do fancy.” I said simply.

Kat threw a Black Veil Brides at shirt at me, with a pair of black skinny jeans.

“Since you don't do fancy, Here is your favorite Causal outfit.”

I smiled. “Okay! I'll put this on. Thanks Kat.” I said walking to the bathroom.

“I'm not even close to done. We have another forty minutes, And I intend to use them all.”

Okay, I'm now scared. I went into my bathroom, and changed. When I got out I saw Kat. Holding my Makeup Kit.

My eyes widened. “Oh crap...”

Kat was smiling widely. “Oh yes.”

Kat put my kit on top of my dresser, took me by my shoulders, and pushed me back onto my bed.