My Immortal Love...Or Hate... (Eleven)

“PARTY TIME!” Jake yelled, I gave him a weird look and kept walking. My cell vibrated, I took it out, It was a text from Rayne.

Hey, Where are you?

I texted back quickly.

None of your business, bitch. Don't ever text me or call me again. Got it? Good. And if you do text or call, You will get hurt. Don't talk to me either.

I put my cell back into my pocket, and saw that we were in front of the bus, Andy opened the door, and I got in. I rushed to the couch, and hung on...In case any of the other guys were insane drivers like Jinxx...

“I'm driving!” Christian announced

I looked, and the guys were sitting, or really, trying to sit, since they were fighting,

“What are you guys fighting about?” I asked

“Over who gets to sit next to you.” Jake said

I sighed, and shook my head. Guys are idiots... “Guys I have two sides. Jake gets one And somebody gets another.”

Jake smiled, and sat down to my right. “Who gets the other side then?” Ash asked,

“Whoever gets here first, Go to the door, and race here.” I said smirking

The guys nodded, and walked to the boor of the tour bus, “On my count!” I announced, “One...Two...Three!”

The guys ran, but it was Andy who smashed into my left side. And then, Ash, and Then Jinxx. All the pressure, Pushed Jake and I off the couch, And I fell on top of Jake, He smiled at me, and I smiled back. He kissed me quickly, and helped me up.

I blushed, and sat back down, with Jake, and Andy on either side of me. The other two just sat down, and we waited for Christian to start the bus so we could go.

“GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE JINXX!” Christian Yelled, My eyes widened, and I held onto the couch for dear life.

The click of the stereo, with the band's music filling the bus, and Christian flooring it, scared the living daylights outta me.

I held on to Jake, and Andy, “Ya see Jinxx? This is how we feel!” I yelled out, I looked and saw Jinxx wide eyed, and holding onto the couch. He simply nodded, I could have sworn that I saw Ash, and Jinxx twitch to hold on to eachother, like I was holding onto Jake and Andy.

I really hope that Christian doesn't kill us with his driving. And I'm starting to think that his driving to get back at Jinxx, is really worse than Jinxx's driving. I held onto Jake and Andy hoping that I don't get a heart attack... “Don't worry Vi, we're almost there anyways.” Jake said

“How do you know?” I asked

Jake shrugged, “Jinxx usually drives us here, I've gotten used to the amount of time to get here.” I nodded, not really knowing what to say. Then, the bus took an abrupt stop. I was jolted forward into the table, so the jolt made the table collide with my stomach, I grunted in pain. And the jolt was so hard that I ended up letting go of Jake, “Shit!” I said

The guys laughed, and I noticed that they were still in their seats. “Meanies..” I mumbled, punching Jake lightly on the arm. The I pushed Jake off his seat, he got up and offered me his hand, I took it and I got up too.

Jake wrapped his arm around my waist, while I snaked my around around his waist too. Jake whispered “If anybody who's not in the band tries to take you away from me, I'll kick their ass”

I kissed him on the cheek “Don't worry,” I whispered “I won't let them.” Jake smiled, and we kept walking out of the bus. Once we were out of the bus, I looked around me. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was glowing. I had to squint my eyes a little bit to keep myself from going blind. There were neon colors, blue, green, purple, red, you name it.

And there were buses everywhere too, damn a lot of bands must come here... “Alot of bands come here I take it?” I said to Andy who was on my other side. He grinned and nodded. “Yeah, but it's pretty much rock bands who come here, and some people who know about the place.” I nodded and looked around some more. Oh, ewww... There was a damn couple making-out on top of a mustang. That's just nasty. I shook my head and looked ahead. The club was thumping with music, I think it was hard rock, or screamo...I dunno...

Random colors were coming out of the club. It was huge, probably black, hell if I know since it was so dark. There were velvet ropes at the entrance. Nice red ones, I think... The bouncer at the door of the club was freaking HUGE! He was black, tall, and built. “Names.” He said in a very deep voice.

“We are Black Veil Brides. Me, Jake, Ashley, Jinxx, and Christian. And we brought a guest, Violet.” Andy told the bouncer. He grunted, and stepped aside to let us in.

Once inside, I swear I nearly fell over, the music blasted me, I was deaf for a few seconds...I looked at the other band members, Well no I didn't... When I turned my head to look for them, they were already gone. Doing their own thing. Jake's grip tightened on my waist. Obviously, I'm not getting out of this grip... “You wanna get a drink Vi?”

“Sure.” I said, and Jake led me to the bar.

The bartender looked bored, and very sleepy. Long black hair, and a really sluty looking outfit. “What can I get you two?” she asked

"two margaritas" jake said

"rimmed?" the bartender asked

Jake nodded, and when she turned away, he turned to me. "like the club?" he asked

"yeah! I love it when i nearly go deaf in a club"

Jake looked confused, "at the orphanage, if you were at least 15, you could go to clubs."

Jake nodded, and the bartender came with our drinks. She set one down next to me and one next to jake. Nice, the color was blue. I took it and took a sip. I smiled, this tasted amazing! "you like it?" jake asked

"like, no. Love, YES!" drowned down half of the drink, stood up, and took Jake's hand. "common!" i said. I crushed my lips to his, i pulled away and pulled him toward the dance floor, i feel really tipsy, i don't drink that much so it's easy for me to get drunk.

I started dancing, and then i turned to face Jake, and started grinding him. Jake smiled, and starts dancing with me.

I thimk we danced randomly for like two hours or something. "jake!" i yelled out over the music

"yeah?!"

"lets get another drink!" he nodded, took my hand, and started walking with me toward the bar. The bartender, nodded at us, and went to get us our drinks. Thats something really...funny about bartenders...they like, always know what you want...

I giggled involentarly, jake grinned at me, "having fun Vi?" he asked

"hella yeah!" i yelled

I put my arms around Jake's neck, and started kissing him. Jake i can tell was shocked, but started kissing back anyways. Just as i was about to get out of ny seat and position myself on his lap, i heard a person clear their throat.

Jake and i pulled away, and saw the bartender. I turned bright red, and so did jake. "your drinks" she said, placing our drinks on the bar table, and wordlessly walking away.

I grabbed my drink, and gulped it down. The tipsy feeling came back, and i nearly fell out of my chair. And jake started laughing at my stupidness. And i felt myself getting heated up. Even tipsy i know that this isn't good at all. Please damnit! Dont let me turn into fire...

I fell to the floor, and looked up at jake, who was staring at me wideyed. I sighed, "what's on fire?" i asked seriously

Jake heaitated, "your hair... And your hands..."

I looked at my hands. I gasped Sure enough they were on fire. But it wasn't normal red fire. the color was purple, blue, neon green, yellow and a lil bit of red. And then, the scar on my arm started to burn Like crazy, and a scream came out of my mouth.