chapter 30

Author's POV. 

Vidhyut is looking at sleeping jeevika in his arms. After enjoying a lot at the beach they returned home late at night.  She was all excited. First she was finally able to see the beach then returning again in the helicopter was altogether a different experience for her. 

When they were going she was very nervous but when they were returning she was excited and enjoyed the whole ride. But what Vidhyut enjoyed was that she was clinging to his side the whole ride.

He decided  to let her rest and went to get ready for office. Once he was ready he went to breakfast. He thought she was tired so she won't go to college today.  He was having breakfast when she came down and sat on his lap. He circles his arms around her waist. 

" I thought you must be sleeping." He said while kissing her forehead. 

" How will I sleep without cuddling you? I missed you as soon as you left the bed."  

She replied looking at him and then kissed his throat. His hold tightened around her waist. 

" Bachha stop. I don't think you like the outcome much." 

" But I want a kiss." She said while pouting. And he coughed.

"  What " 

" Oh ho,  you are reacting like we didn't kiss yesterday.  You have kissed me once, now I want more." 

He chuckled at her. 

" You are asking as if you want chocolate."

" Whatever, are you going to kiss me or should I ask someone else?"  She asked mischievously. 

His expression changed from smile to anger. And he kissed her possessively. Also bite her tongue and lips hard. When she couldn't take it anymore he left her. 

" Careful baby,  Next time if this pretty little mouth of yours utter something like this. Then the punishment will be severe." 

He said and pecked her lips. She looked at him with pout and blush on her face.  When she didn't spoke anything he asked,

" Understood?" 

She nodded her head but he pinched her waist and said,

"Aauch" she hissed and pouted

" Baby words, I need words." 

" Yes" she spoke shyly and then hugged him while burying her face in his neck.

" So all bravery gone baccha." 

" If you speak like a possessive lover then what should I do?" She said with pout. 

" You can't do anything about that baby. I am the most possessive man when it comes to you." 

" But why do you have to be possessive when I am all yours." She said with a broad smile and hugged him. 

"Hmm. Are you going to college." He asked seriously.

" Can I skip? I only have one lecture. I will study at home, paaka." 

" Fine, take a rest and then study.  But if you go somewhere inform me ok." 

" Ok " she said.

He looked at her innocent face.

" What are you thinking?" 

" Nothing, just  thinking what are you Meri Jaan. Look how innocent you are looking. But a few minutes back you minute back you were mischievous and before boldly asking for a kiss." He said while pulling her nose a little. To which she giggled.