chapter 26

Author's POV

Vidhyut entered his office. There was no expression on his face. But anyone who looks into his eyes can say how happy he is. Finally Jeevika is realizing her feelings. From the day they met they are really close and Vidhyut knows from the beginning that she has feelings for him. But looking at her blushing face, her heavy breathing when he was near him. Makes him happy. Realizing that he was having an effect on her is altogether a different feeling.

He was working in his cabin when someone knocked.

" Come in "

" Sir this is the file you have asked for."

The person who entered spoke. Vidhyut looked at the person and his expression changed as he remembered something. Last two days he was busy but still he didn't forget about that. He narrowed his eyes at the person and asked,

" Keep that here, and BTW I forgot your name, what is it?"

" Sir Rahul."

He said confused. Because it's quite unnatural for Vidhyut to forget names. He always remembers the name. Especially when someone is meeting him daily. And Rahul was one of the employees who worked closely with Vidhyut. So he meets him regularly.

" But that's not what you said to my wife."

Vidhyut said and now the color of Rahul's face drained as he remembered how he introduced himself to jeevika while using filmy line.

" What did you say to her ... .haa...Rahul Naam to suna hoga. Weren't you being too friendly with my wife?"

" Sir... I... was...just..."

" Relax Rahul, I was just asking? BTW I never knew that you love watching movies and then using them on girls. What do you think yourself Sharukh Khan "

" No no sir. I was just trying to make her comfortable. I am sorry. I have to go, I have some work."

Saying he didn't wait to get the permission of Vidhyut and went out as fast as possible. Fear was clearly Visible on his face.

" What happened, Rahul?"

Vishal asked, looking at Rahul's face. He explained everything that happened in Vidhyut's cabin. Vishal started laughing at him.

" Didn't we tell you? Who asked to be so friendly? Thank god that sir didn't know that you were calling Ma'am fairy what he will do with you?"

Rahul gulped and said "let's focus on work yaar I still need this Job." Everyone laughed at him and went back to their work.

Vidhyut was working when he received a call. And went somewhere not knowing he himself was going to ruin some beautiful thing waiting for him at his home. And will bring back the nightmare he has forgotten after meeting someone special.

**************

Jeevika reached home. She is over the moon realizing that she is in love with Vidhyut. Vidhyut is the one for her. Vidhyut is the one whom she wants in her life apart from her mother.

There are only three workers in their house apart from Sujata. She gave all of them leave. And started preparing food for Vidhyut. She also plans to tell her feelings to him. And that's why after cooking Vidhyut's favorite food she backed his favorite cake. And wore a beautiful knee length dress.

 And wore a beautiful knee length dress