chapter 63

Author's POV.

Vidhyut entered his cabin with Jeevika in his arms. People who are present there also come with them. He laid her on the sofa and sat on his knees. And started caressing it and spoke,

“ Jeevi baby please wake up. Open your eyes and see your Vidhyut is here.”

But there was no response from her side. He couldn't control himself anymore so sought,

“ Where the fack is doctor Vihaan?”

“ Sir, he is on his way.”

But before that Abhimaan with Advika and Kajal comes. Advika rushed to her side and took her head on her lap. And started caressing it.

“ How did this happen?” Abhimaan asked. But  before Vidhyut can answer him, the doctor comes. So they gave him a place to check Jeevika. Vidhyut was getting impatient so Abhimaan put his hand on his shoulder and nodded.

After checking doctor said,

“ There is Nothing to worry about. As Mr.Vihaan has informed me on the phone. I have checked. She got unconscious because of Shock and smoke which went to her lungs. Don't worry, I'll give her an injection and she will be ok.”

“ Smoke? What is he saying Vidhyut?” This time Kajal asked. Mrs. Prena who was present there said,

“Ma’am actually jeevika got stuck in the meeting room which got locked and unfortunately also the Fire cracked.”

“ All this happened , so where were you Vidhyut?” Abhimaan asked.

“ I suggest please don't discuss all this when she wakes up. As we don't know how much she got infected with this.” Doctor said

“ But sir. Priti was also there in the room but she is fine then why Jeevika ma’am got unconscious?” Rahul asked who was confused that if jeevika lost her consciousness then why nothing happened to priti.

“She must be unwell in the last few days. That's why her immunity was weak and also all this has its own effect on different people.” Doctor explain Soon after prescribing some medicine he left.

“ Now will someone explain what happened here?” Abhimaan asked, getting angry.

Rahul explains everything to him. With every word of Rahul anger inside  them starts building more and more.  As soon as he completes the whole room acho with the sound of slap.

And everyone looks at them. Kajal who slaps Priti said,

“ How dare you ? How dare you bad mouth my daughter?”

Priti got tears in her eyes and said,

“ Ma’am it's not my fault. I have heard Vidhyut sir saying jeevika ma’am that he hates him. Also I know from the last few days everything was not ok between them. Last time she came out of the office crying.”

Abhimaan raised eyebrows at Vidhyut so he spoke,

“ Last time she left the office crying because we had a fight regarding whether I should talk or not. That you know. Today we had completely different reasons. We didn't fight. I was just annoyed so I said I hate her but that doesn't mean.”

“ And why were you annoyed?”

“ I swear you don't want to know Abhi.”

“ And I swear I wanted to know.”

Vidhyut rubbed his face and said,

“ You know sometimes you also get annoyed with Advika for many reasons.”  he said but then and winked to witch Abhimaan shook his head.