chapter 8

Author's POV.

Once they are out of the doctor's cabin Jeevika goes to the vord her mother is admitted. Because treatment was going on they didn't allow her to go inside. So she kept standing outside and looking at her mother through the window.

After completing some formalities Vidhyut came and he looked at jeevika who was looking all broken. He was feeling helpless as he couldn't do anything. Two people whom he loves a lot are in problem and he can't do anything to take them away. But he has to be strong for his jeevika which he did. He took a deep breath and went to her and put his hand on her shoulder. She turn towards him her eyes are full of tears,

" Vidhyut Am I a bad girl?" She asked him innocently. He gulp the lump in his throat and spoke

" No baccha why are you thinking like that?"

" Then why is God doing this to me? He took my father when I was only two years old , still I never complained. Sacchi. But now he wants my maa. Why Am I that bad?"

He doesn't know how to answer her innocent question. He knows one thing that how much she tries to behave smart replies sarcastically but the kid inside her is still innocent and asks questions which anyone can't answer. He doesn't know how to answer her questions so he just hugged her.

She kept crying on his chest making his shirt wet with her tears. She was hugging him when the nurse came out. When Vidhyut saw this he broke a hug and asked about Radha's health.

" Sister, when will she get her consciousness?"

" Sir we are trying our best but it will take some time. Please wait. "

He nodded and looked at Jeevika who was looking down. He went to her and made her sit on a bench. And sat beside her.

" This is all my fault. If I would have listened to her nothing like this would have happened. Vidhyut please please tell her to get up. I will do everything she will tell me. Pakkka if she will tell me to get married I will. If she will say that I should not study. I won't study either. But please tell her to get up."

She kept speaking and blaming herself. At last Vidhyut shook her,

" Jeevika,  look at me. Nothing is your fault ok. You didn't know something like this would happen. She didn't tell you about her medical condition so you don't know so don't blame yourself."

He tries to make her understand. Having no strength inside her after crying a lot. She slept on her shoulder. After some time Vidhyut thought that she slept a lot. He woke her up and asked her to get fresh. She did as he told her.

Late afternoon Radha also regained consciousness. As soon as Jeevika comes to know she runs to meet her. She smiles and keeps her head in Radha's chest.

" Maa thank god you are up. Maa now I will do whatever you will tell me to do. But maa please don't do something like this again. I will listen to everything you say. But please don't leave me."

" Jeevi beta I am here, nothing happened to me, look." She said caressing her hair.

" Maa at least don't lie now. You were unconscious from morning to now, look , it's 2 o'clock now."

Vidhyut who was looking at everything from the door smiled at Jeevika's behavior and shook his head at her. She was crying her heart out before sometime and looking at her now she is scolding her mother.

Radha looked at him and gestured to him to come to her. She tries to set up a set-up in which Jeevika helps her.

" Thank you beta. If you were not with her then she would never be able to handle this all alone. Thank you so much beta."