Chapter 7: As an Eruption

I can't really describe how I felt in that moment, but I liked it.

It felt right, my body was already moving on its own, and when our chests met, a sudden burst of hotness and excitement exploded inside, it was so goddamn loud but silent, lust filled but angry, calm but moving all at the same time.

Our mouths danced around, our tongues meeting in her mouth as I explored the inside, her soft sighs were muffled before I pinned her body against the wall, letting my shirt fall down from the sink where I left it prior.

We stopped for only a couple of moments, but it was so damn intense it felt like hours.

Her eyes were filled to the brim with this deep sentiment of lust and desire, but her voice was angry, breathy, shaky...and it made me so goddamn excited in a way; it was so hard to not let myself go completely.

"God I hate you so much, asshole".
"I hate you too, teacup"

And then our lips met again, crashing against one another as the room continued to feel hot, making it exudes sex, lust, desire. It was feeling incredibly good, and both of our bodies were attracted to one another, the only sounds that were escaping were just moans, and it was going so fast that it didn't feel real.

But it was true, and we had something that I couldn't really describe, but it was...like we had chemistry.

My hands were moving quickly on her body, as they gripped her hips and pulled her up on the wall, letting her legs wrap around my waist, while this make out session started to go down even further than what I thought could go prior.

She had been softly moaning all this time, and it was making me more and more excited by the minute, and after that I stopped kissing her for just a moment I took a look at her face, all red and with her hair completely down, covering her right eye. She was panting like she ran a marathon, but I returned to kiss her once again, moving again around the bathroom as I sat on the toilet and she moved on top of my lap.

The kisses were wild, full of excitement and ecstasy, and our bodies matched that energy; my hands ran across her curves, before settling down on her hips while they were grinding against my raging hard-on, making her let out small whimpers in between those lust filled kisses.

It was becoming more hot and more intense by the minute, and I couldn't be more excited about it.
She was feeling it too, her face red and her eyes fixated on mines while her hands were wrapped around my neck.

"You like this huh, dweeb?"
"Of course. I'm loving this view, asshole."

And then she started to grind faster, her mouth opened to let out sharp, shaky breaths before I unhooked her bra and grabbed a spoonful of her breast in my right hand, kissing the tip of her nipple while my left one massaged the other.

Other small moans filled my ears, as she then moved her hands behind my head, grabbing my hair while the movements became erratic, almost like she was trying to tell me she wanted more.
Her gaze was alluring, and her right hand moved along my chest down to the zipper of my jeans, and she moved it down to make way and then she unbuckled my belt.

Our eyes were still locked into one another, my left hand was already moving down and entered her jeans, and then her panties to find out she was already wet and my fingers started moving, coated in her juices.

Her hand froze for a moment, her body shuddered as I moved my fingers along her clit, making her breathing harder than before while her eyes closed, her expression now one of pleasure as her hand gripped my wrist, making me want to continue even more.

She rested her forehead on my right shoulder as more moans slipped out of her mouth, my hand moving as I teased the entrance of her lower lips before my middle and ring finger finally entered her and started to play around, as a louder gasp escaped her lips, filling with excitement my mind.

It was in that moment that she stopped my hand and she pushed it away, looking at me with a grin full of challenge. As she stood up, she pulled my jeans down a bit to reveal my raging erection, and after kneeling down in front of me, her mouth opened and she put it inside, as I let out a small whimper from my lips.

Her look was fixated on my reactions, as it seemed she was doing it to make me lose that little sense of control I had over her. Her head was bobbing up and down, her tongue moving along making me let out other small sounds, seemingly pleasing her, as she got faster all of a sudden.

But I wanted to take things further, because I knew that she wanted it too, she was waiting for me to just initiate it.

I stopped her, grabbing her by the hair, and after pulling her up, I stood upright to turn her around, bending her as she grabbed the sink to stay balanced, and after pulling down her jeans and adjusting a little, I slammed it inside her drenched pussy, and her mouth opened wide to let out a loud moan, while her head turned to look at me with a begging look, and she whispered.

"Is...Is this all that you've got, dweeb?"

Something snapped, and while a smirk grew on my face I started to move fast from the beginning, skipping completely the slow movements, all the while maintaining that faithful eye contact with her lustful eyes, before I spoke up.

"Oh I've got more, don't you worry."

As I moved back and forth, my dick continued to enter and exit her wet hole, making me feel how tight she was, how she was clamping down on it, it was so fucking hard not to just grab her and fuck completely her brains out, more than I was already trying to do.

I then pulled it out, turned her to face me and I pushed up her right knee from under and I insert it inside yet again, reaching her deepest parts in an instant, and I then pushed her other knee up and held her up as I continued to slam it inside again and again, her whimpers and moans filling my ears like a sweet melody.

I was reaching my climax slowly, and almost like she was reading my mind she said in my ear with a shaky and pleading voice.

"I'm...I'm about to..."
"Me too."

And after some more seconds, she groaned in my ear, gripping the skin of my shoulders as I pulled her back, cumming all over her stomach.
I then slowly set her down on the edge of the bathtub, before I sat beside her, breathing hard and deep.
She was breathing hard as well, and she rested her head against my left shoulder.

And after a couple of moments, reality set in.

What the fuck just happened?