Chapter 6: Winds of Lust

The music kept coming from the speakers as the crowd was dancing along with it.

It really was an incredible party, but I didn't find that much enjoyment from it either, at least, I wasn't that fond of those things after my High school days.
But since Noel asked me a lot to come to this event, I really felt like coming and doing him this little favor or whatever.

I took my phone out to look for messages for a moment, while the cigarette was sitting still in between my fingers. The date was shining bright into the night, but no messages were showing.

"1st of May, 20xx"
"No recent notifications"

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around my neck, almost squeezing me as a loud voice filled my head to the brim, while the alcohol smell could be smelt from a mile away.

"How are you feeling, Aaron? I'm having such a blast!"

Noel words resounded while they came out a little jarred. He was already drunk, and it wasn't even that long since we arrived, but oh well, he said that he wanted to party hard so I guess that's why he was already wasted 40 minutes in.

"Good Noel, I see that you are already in the mood huh?"
"Of course! How couldn't I?"

He replied with a huge grin, before letting me go and waving at me to enter back into the house, and after flicking away the cigarette I followed him inside.

The people were so much alive, the alcohol was being passed along and the pool in the backyard was filled with people in costumes, many girls and guys already disappeared into the upstairs bedrooms to...well, you already know.

And that's when I felt someone bumping into me, and when I turned around, my eyes met with the soft and green hues of Cayden Valentino, a childhood friend of Noel, and with a smile he said.

"Here you are! It's been a long time Aaron, how are you?"
"Good good, a long time indeed, and you?"

His voice was coming out a little slurred and in between chuckles, a bottle of wine in his right hand while his left was on my shoulder, and after doing some small talk, he asked.

"So, have you come here with someone?"
"Yeah, just with Noel, bu-"
"Not like that, idiot!"

He cut me off laughing, nudging me with his elbow while raising his eyebrows, and I just shook it off with a smile.

"Oh no no, there is no one else, especially not like that."
"Man, really? Come with me then!"

He replied almost immediately, grabbing my wrist and basically dragged me towards a group of people who were laughing and talking to each other on the couch. After introducing myself, I already started to get to know them pretty well and I was actually having fun for once.

"What is your relationship with Carol Howard, Aaron?"

One of the girls asked, and all eyes turned to me as I chuckled a little, moving my hands up while I shook my head along.

"I don't know her honestly, I just spoke to her a couple of times."
"Oh really?"

She responded as the group laughed and chuckled along with the two of us, but before I could ask why they wanted to know this, my luck ran completely out, and tragedy struck.

Someone behind me bumped into another guy and basically drenched me with something, I didn't know really. I was livid, but I just excused myself to the bathroom to wash off, trying to clean myself up a little.

When I entered the bathroom, I removed the shirt I had on, putting it on a small cabinet on the side of the sink and I started to wash my hair off a little, before the same female, annoying voice resounded in my ears while I grabbed a towel to wipe off my face.

"What are you doing here, pervert?!"

After cleaning up my eyes from the water, they moved towards the voice, finding Carol sitting on the edge of the bathtub looking at me with a soft blush on her cheeks and dressed up with just her bra and some jeans, her t-shirt in her hands drenched up.

"Can't I just wash myself too, teacup?"
"You wait your turn, asshole."

She barked back, slowly standing up walking towards me with her finger pointed directly at me, before the tip touched my right pectoral and when I looked at her, the room started to feel different...a strange tension rising from the ground.

"Oh c'mon give me a break, Howard."
"Shut up, dweeb. You don't have that right."

She replied back, looking directly at my eyes as her left hand moved slowly, now her palm touching my chest while her blush grew a lot bigger than before. I grabbed her wrist to move her back, but I just couldn't do it, and she let out a little sound.

But she didn't pull back.

The room was slowly feeling hotter and hotter, and our eyes were fixated on each others, before I opened my mouth again.

"You really think you are the queen of this campus huh?"
"Of course I do. I am better than you, dweeb"

She was trying so hard to sound angry and she also made an attempt to make herself look uninterested in all of this, but her body language was just the exact opposite. She continued to move forward to me, as our voices grew softer but angry sounding still.

"Someone needs to put you back where you belong"
"And someone needs to teach you manners..."

And then, silence rose after those words left my mouth.

The moment after, our lips connected in a angry, lust filled kiss;
the tension that was burning our bodies up felt like a wild fire in a forest, it was almost exhilarating...

And god did it burn so good