Episode 1: Awakening

(A/N: Note this is an alternate universe and that I have this story on both Wattpad and Quotev, I'm trying this out so it'll be a while before I get chapter two out, hell I might make this a one-shot and never touch it again.)

3rd P.O.V

        Brown hadn't seen it coming one moment he was helping a few cameramen out of the fight zone between Upgraded Cameraman and Infected Titan Speakerman when he got caught in crossfire and pinned under ruble with his lower half gone. He struggles to get free as he looks up in time to see Plunger Cameraman crashing onto the ground fire coming off him.
*Brother!!" Brown calls out in a weak voice as he fights more to get free, but it was futile.
He reaches out to Plunger still attempting desperately to get free and to his brother ignoring the battle between titans when TVwoman lands down next to his brother. He calls out though weak enough to be audible to still hear, except one thing made him feel upset she had glanced at him but teleported away with Plunger. She ignored him as always.

        It had been a while, how long? Brown didn't know as he gave up struggling despite his few attempts already, but he is quickly losing power from his lack of a lower half. He gives one last attempt of getting free while trying to call out for anyone's help, his hands slip under causing him to face-plant into the ground he looks up giving a tired sigh. He gives up, simply laying there when he hears many footsteps and looks about seeing some engineer cameramen, he gets some hope beginning but failing to get free. He calls out though it breaks out as he tries to wave his arms about but nothing as his vision begins to go out on him, his power nearly completely depleted. Brown weakly looks up enough to see an engineer cameraman making his way towards him, he's happy now as he lets the darkness finally take him.

        When the engineer team found Brown Cameraman, they didn't know how to help him as they found his body unsalvageable, they still take him in case the scientist cameramen can still save in some way. They had decided to leave it with the scientist cameramen and hopefully they give him a new body and maybe some upgrades as they carefully store his body in a safe container as to not cause too much damage to his already damaged body. It hadn't taken long to get to one of the cameraman bases where they get Brown to the scientists. They take his body unsure what they can do but reassure the engineers that they'll do their best to save him.

"You sure about this?" Scientist Cameraman_242 asks the others in the room with him, Brown Cameraman lying on the operating table.

........Silence.......

"Yes, I'm sure." Scientist Cameraman_341 says with confidence though there is uncertainty in the air.

"Plus, we aren't connected to many of the other bases, so they'd assume he'd got separated and damaged and we simply fixed him up." Scientist Cameraman_224 states making the uncertainty between them begin to lift off their shoulders.

"Let's get started." Scientist Cameraman_345 states as the others agree with him and begin the preparations.

It's time for a new start and the scientist cameramen are determined to save Brown Cameraman.

        When Brown Cameraman powered back on, he felt different, the scientist cameramen noticed he woke up and seem excited about his, but he couldn't bring himself to be so happy. He feels tired and wanting to go back to sleep, the exhaustion felt strong for him.
"Glad to see you're awake." Scientist Cameraman_242 days walking up to the table to lays on top of as he looks over him.
Brown wanted to speak but couldn't bring himself to do so as Scientist Cameraman_242 takes quick notice of this and nods to him.
"Alright, so here's the deal, I'm going to outright say this bluntly, you aren't a cameraman anymore." He tells Brown bluntly like he said he would, and as suspected Brown began to freak out reaching up to his head to feel it different, it was a TV which freaks him out more.
Scientists Cameramen_345 and 224 came into view of Brown and holds him down while 242 injects some fluid into Brown gets him to calm down allowing 345 and 224 tie him down to the metal table.
"Well, that could've gone worse." Scientist Cameraman_341 states getting a light smack over his head by 242.
"Alright, lesson here Brown," Scientist Cameraman_345 begins getting the calm Brown's attention, "we had no other choice but to basically scrap your old body and instead of a new cameraman body we turned you into a TVman to attempt a completely new start for you and well as attempt to see if transferring into a completely different body would work."
The scientist cameramen watch as Brown looks away looking for something prompting 341 to bring a mirror to him to let him see his new form, that Brown Cameraman is gone, dead, and in his place is a TVman. It feels wrong for Brown having been a Cameraman all his life until now, but the idea of a new start did sound tempting. He looks away from the mirror to the ceiling as the Scientists Cameramen take this to leave him be but still stay in the room, even though they secured him to the table they didn't want to risk anything. It didn't take long only about a few hours when the scientist come back into Brown's view and it's clear he's not wanting to be bothered at the moment, but they need to get some test down as well as get Brown to eat after being out for a couple weeks.
"Come on, Brown we're going to untie just so you can get some food as well as let us do a few tests before a couple of scientists TVmen come to pick you up." Scientist Cameraman_345 tells Brown as they do indeed untie him and help him sit up.
Brown looks about them as he still feels exhausted and uneasy as he finally takes in his appearance and that in fact, he is wearing that of a TVman suit as he's handed a plate of food of the basic eggs, bacon, and pancakes? Brown if he could, he would frown at this as to him it didn't like the healthiest thing to eat after being asleep so long. Though, he doesn't take too much more thought into it and begins eating not wanting to make the scientist over stress themselves out in him not eating, little did he know his screen displayed a frowning emote ':('. This gets the scientists to mark something off on their check board as he eats, as he finishes up, he begins to move around a bit after setting his plate to the side.
"Glad to see you moving about, but you need to be easy as you aren't in good condition still." Scientist Cameraman_224 tells Brown as he nods at this information.
"Alright we'll have to begin with name as we can't keep calling you Brown." Scientist Cameraman_345 tells him as he walked over with a clipboard in hand as he looks up to Brown.
Brown shakes his head not wanting to change his name as he likes his name Brown sometimes being called Brownie, but still to change his name he shook his head 'no' once more. Scientist Cameraman_224 and 345 look to each other before sighing as they look to Brown. Brown's screen displays a 'Ó^Ò' clearly showing that he realizes that he doesn't exactly have a choice in the matter as he nods in defeat.
".thgirlA" Brown says in reverse taking everyone plus himself by surprise as Scientist Cameraman_242 quickly notes this down on the clipboard as they go about through some of their stuff.
"Hah! You took us by surprise, you shouldn't be able to talk with your broken voice box, it isn't dangerously broken but unusable broken." Scientist Cameraman_341 states to Brown who nods trusting them in their evaluation on him.
"Alight, with that situation done. Back to naming." Scientist Cameraman_345 states making Brown's mood drop as he nods to them as he looks to them expecting them to supply a few names.
"Right, umm well we can't identify your numbers until the other TVmen come to get you. So, let's call you Guardian?" Scientist Cameraman_345 asks only to get lightly whacked by 224.
"You an idiot? That isn't going to work." Scientist Cameraman_224 says with a light huff as Brown watches this debate go on as he moves a bit to get his legs off the table ready to attempt walking when it was okayed.
"Sorry, ummm do you want to be called something interesting?" Scientist Cameraman_345 asks Brown looking to him as his screen displays a smiling emote ':)' to them as 345 and 224 nod.
Brown watches as they go back and forth trying to help come up with a name when Scientist Cameraman_341 and 242 come in to see the three and sigh at this as they walk over them as 345 and 224 greet them. Informing them about the naming process as 341 one decides to end it right here and right now.
"No, Brown you can name yourself your new name once you've come up with something until the Scientists TVmen show up to pick you up." Scientist Cameraman_341 tells Brown who nods in affirmative to him.
"Good, let's get through these tests." Scientist Cameraman_242 states as he begins to help Brown down onto the ground as he leans on the scientist trying to keep balance as he feels off balanced in his new body.
Brown at first couldn't exactly walk properly for a few minutes as the scientists watch ready to step in if needed not needing Brown to injure himself any further as he stumbles around nearly falling over on numberish of times making the scientists concerned if Brown will be able to walk about normally when the clock hit 2 hours after he woke up. Brown surprised them when he began to get a quick hang of his new balance as he is finally able to walk about a bit more normally than before, they mark this down before moving onward with the testing.

        It had been a few hours about 5 in half to give an estimate with breaks in between to allow rest for Brown as well as food and water. It hadn't taken long after that for Brown finding himself back on the table, he had woken up on, thinking of a new name that hopefully this time will stay permanently. His mind repeatedly comes up blank as Scientist Cameraman_341 and 224 walk in coming up to him, clearly, they have something on their minds.
"Brown, we need a name as the two Scientists TVmen are making their way to this room as we speak." Scientist Cameraman_341 tells him giving the heads up with 224 nodding in agreement but he is more preoccupied with looking over their clipboards.
".niaR yb og ll'I kniht I" Brown know named Rain, tells them right in time as the two Scientists TVmen walk in with Scientist Cameramen_345 and 242.
"Just in time! We managed to get Rain here to speak a second time." Scientist Cameraman_341 tells the entering group as Rain (Brown) looks over to them curiously as they walk over to him.
"Oh? I hadn't realized he went by a nickname." Scientist Cameraman_345 states calmly which seems to work on the two Scientists TVmen as one of them scans Rain (Brown) getting a ding.
".ruof uoy dna ,niaR ,namVT ruo rof swen doog evah eW" The second Scientist TVman tells them after seeing the scan his partner took of Rain (Brown) as he turns to them four Scientist Cameramen.
".tropelet ot elba eb llits lliw ruof uoy ot sknaht dna DI na sah eH" The Scientist TVman tells them allowing them to be relieved as well as Rain (Brown) but he perks up at the sound of being able to teleport about though he'll surely have to learn or in the other words relearn it.
".sdnah ruoy ffo 62_namVT gnikat eb ll'eW" The Scientist TVman with the scanner informed them as they agree not going against their fellow ally.
Rain (Brown) gets off the table taking a bit to steady himself before allowing himself to follow or just get closer to the Scientists TVmen to be able to teleport him off with them back to the TV base.
"Bye, TVman_26! Or should I say Rain." Scientist Cameraman_341 says his goodbye to him before they fully teleport away.

"I hope Brown Cameraman will enjoy his new start as a TVman." Scientist Cameraman_242 says to the others as they all know that they now have to break the news to those who care about Brown Cameraman that he's dead.