Part 4

Khushi kept blushing throughout the ride, the way Arnav has praised her, checked her out and was unable to keep his eyes off her , even now, his eyes always wavered back to her, it was all making her deep red in colour. This was first time somebody has done this to her. She never believed she can make a man do this for her. She never believed she can ever be liked crazily, like the ones she see on tv, read on books, very Bollywood and typical SRKiesh type. So she doesn't know how to react in this situation at all.

They reached the venue and was to enter the room when Arnav leaned to her height and whispered " It's good you didn't apply blush, your natural blush is doing wonders."

Khushi couldn't control herself from giving a full blown smile.

" Shut up." She smacked him lightly on shoulder for embarrassing her to which even he smiled.

" Now come." He dragged her inside holding her hand.

They entered the hall , hand in hand, smiling till ears and turning every eyes on them. As they looked absolutely stunning together. The rest of the lot couldn't believe in their eyes as the nerd of school has turned beautiful and is with the one of the most popular dude of the school.

It felt awkward for khushi for being the centre of attraction. But she decided to ignore it and move to the stage to the couple. They met him, and congratulated him in his wedding and he thanked them but jokes about being angry for stealing his spotlight.

They were having some refreshments while talking to other batchmates when Lavanya entered in the hall, with her current boyfriend cum fiance , with whom she's going to tie knots soon.

She smiled at everyone and even Khushi felt happy seeing her almost after 6 months. But lavanya's expression changed once she spotted Khushi along with Arnav. Arnav saw jealousy in her eyes, but for whom, her best friend?

Khushi left Arnav's side for the first time and went to greet her best friend. She hugged Lavanya but she wasn't hugged back.

" Khushi , you are Arnav's date?" Lavanya asked.

" What date? I just accompanied him here and we are here as friends." Khushi cleared.

" It doesn't look like." Lavanya said.

" I don't care what it looks to other." Khushi said , getting pissed by lavanya's way of talking .

" But I care. You know I used to like Arnav. " Lavanya complained.

" But that was ages ago. What that does have any meaning with us being friends?" Khushi asked frustrated. She doesn't sound like her friend at all.