Part 3

"Arnav"

" Yes. Finally you remembered." He said

A full blown smile appeared on my face, seeing a friend after so long. Even he smiled seeing my smile. We wanted to greet , so he came forward for a hug, whereas I extended my hands to shake. It became awkward a little, but he accepted my hand for a formal shake.

" I'm so glad to see you here" he said.

" So am I. But guess what I'm getting late for my office. You always suck at timing Dumbo. We'll catch up soon. Okay" I said hurriedly, while he nodded in affirmation.

I walked past him when he stopped me by calling my name.

" And you always forgot." I see him with confusion etched on my face. " Your contact details?" He asked. Obviously, how will we meet when we don't have to each others contact details.

I gave him my number and promised to meet each other on weekend.

Unexpectedly Seeing a friend after an mentally draining day was such a mood booster for me, I almost forgot the failed meet with Abhishek and was literally in my memory lane throughout the day, Thinking about the quality time I spent with my friends. Growing up , we often tend to forget to look at the good things of the past and always remember the bad stuffs. That happened with me too, whenever i use to look back , I was remembered the bad memories, the cringy one, my mistakes, things that I regret. But my school life was much more than that, it was amazing, with such good friends like Arnav, Shashank and Lavanya. It was fun during breaks, during pratical's, during sports , during events. And I enjoyed in those times. Meeting with Arnav made me relive those precious moments. I'm really looking forward to meet him on weekends.

Arnav POV

I met Khushi, Khushi Kumari Gupta, aka Gaity. It was unexpected, but seeing her was a pleasant surprise. After getting to know her from her different books , I have started seeing her in a different light, different from just a long lost friend of school. Her thoughts, her words made me familiar with her in a way no one is to her. As if I now know her thought process, her way of thinking, her feelings. I was looking for ways to rekindle with her again, but by this way, I have never imagined it. But it's great. Really great. I just can't wait for the weekend.

The weekend arrived rather too late for their liking. They literally counted every minutes. But the day arrived and they started their journey to the same cafe house where they accidently met .

Arnav arrived first and was waiting for khushi, when he saw her at the parking, parking her scooty. She entered through the door and Arnav kept gawking at her, She looked pretty, wearing a loght peach suit, her hairs kept in plaits, with few strands out, maybe because of the helmet she was wearing. She spotted him and waved enthusiastically.