Part 3

Seamus- "what you up too Harry?"

Harry- I look up from my book "you that bored your wondering what I am doing even though you can see what I am doing?"

Seamsu- he shrugs his shoulder "yes, unlike last time we have a whole two weeks, just incase it happens again"

Harry- "yes I know Seamus, seeing as they want to keep a close eye on us by keeping us in the same place and area even going to the extreme of locking our bedroom door for these next to weeks which is totally illegal by the way seeing as where 16 year old trapped and not being able to get out because of adults locking us up to keep us in place?"

Dean- "who do you want to die next?" He says looking between the three if them "I am asking the three of you"

Seamus- "Amy"

Neville- "Melena"

Harry- "Dumbledore" which got a look from the other two boys but Neville nodded in agreement

Dean- "ermm moving on from that, Amy too, especially after her also causing a problem with students like Luna all because she is different, as well as the sexual assaulting rumours on top of it, especially everyone now got to be more suspicious about that especially with the whole Female Weasley situation"

Harry- "she's going to die soon anyway thanks to the whole betting thing"

Seamus- "but if it isn't a student or a professor, then how will they find out"

Harry- "they will be dead tomorrow, I just know and every time I have guess unfortunately it comes true"

Dean- "okay if you say so, making it seem like you are the killer"

Harry- "remember we can't get out if here, they have spells in the locks that we don't know how to get around. How the hell am I to commit a crime when I am locked in here and she is locked within Ravenclaw in the female quarters, which we boys aren't allowed in by the way even though the girls are allowed withing our area weirdly, not great look to that if you get what I mean. Like we could be getting dressed and a girl could just walk right in, we could be in boxers or worse, have our dick out and showing it, which won't be a think seeing as I mainly dress in the bathroom but now I am going off what I was saying, so basically they can happily walk in, which I am not fine with because one its unfair they get a shield area from their bedroom areas, but we haven't, like I don't want to go up there and see anything because that's unfair as well"

Neville- "guess they care about the girls more than us at the end of the day"

Dean- "agreed"

There was a knock on the door and it opened up to a trolly being pushed into the room before the door was locked behind

Harry- I head over lifting the lid of one of them "Neville your stake with mash, vegetables and gravy is here" I say before lifting the other lids and grabbing my food which is a Sunday roast dinner

I go over to my bed sitting down and enjoying my meal knowing I will need to eat it all for tonight which the others find weird when I complete a meal especially of this size

----

C.W.