Part 6

"Do you think the news article will actually come out tomorrow morning?"

Severus- he nods "seeing as you just posted it three days ago to the Daily Prophet, they should of made the paper and it should be out by tomorrow, like its usual time, it does take a few days to make, so don't get your hopes up"

Harry- "but now everyone believes it will come out tomorrow, I don't want to let anyone down, all because we said it would be coming out tomorrow or during this week with them hopeing it will be out soon and you know that sometimes people will be impatient and won't be impressed with us lying if it end up coming out within a week or two instead of by the end of this week like they all now hope to be true even though its only a story on a girl who they believe now has obviously done wrong but other have argued otherwise in believing her death was wrong, as they believe she could do no wrong even after obviously seeing she was bully me and a few other throughout the school years. They believe if she did wrong the legs situation was a good enough punishment, other believe that she should of be trialed and hopefully be put on probation with either having to stay at home or do community service, or worse she would be sent to Azkaban. They just don't see that she deserved it"

Severus- "people might disagree but don't listen to them, look at those who are betting, they are yes committing a crime, basically getting an assassin to do there work for them, they too might be doing wrong but do they care no, no they don't and they shall continue to bet, even if the other Professors are trying to figure out not just the killer now but also the leader of the betting aka Lavender Brown of all people I wouldn't of guess, so she certainly wouldn't be figured out at all and she will continue to do it until she is caught"

----

C.W.