Confession

★
(i'm maybe back? not too sure.)

Anja stayed sat next to the toilet and made sure to count up 3 minutes correct.

Finally the time came.

She sat up a slowly reached up for the pregnancy test , her heart was racing. She didn't know what she wanted it to say.

Exciting and nervous , she turned over the test.

Her heart dropped.

She wasn't pregnant.

'oh.'

A part of her desperately wanted to be pregnant but the other part of her knew that she wasn't capable of raising a child and neither was tom. This was gods plan , it was for the better although she was still upset.

Still holding on to the test , she snuck downstairs and threw all of the boxes and wrappers including the test deep down into the bin so nobody would find it until she told them.

Not knowing what anyone's reaction would be , she snuck back upstairs and got into bed quietly.

It took her quite a while to fall asleep as her mind was replaying the moment she picked the test up. The moment it read to her that she wasn't pregnant. She didn't know why she felt so negatively about it. It was a relief but at the same time felt like a punch. What could she even do about it?

Eventually she fell asleep.

A few hours later , anja got woken up by the sun. She soon realised that tom wasn't next to her anymore and then rushed downstairs to make sure he wouldn't find anything.

"anja are you okay?" he asked noticed her out of breath.

"yeah i'm fine , i just have to talk to you." she replied back.

She took his hand and led him to the sofa , where they sat next to each other.

"look don't be mad." she added on.

"what are you talking about?" he started to get suspicious.

"no it's nothing bad , well in my opinion. i did something just to be cautious because i've been experiencing some symptoms lately." anja explained.

"what did you do?" tom asked.

"i took a pregnancy test," she said.

After hearing these words he took her hands.

"and what did it say?" his face slightly lit up.

"it's negative , i'm not pregnant." anja felt a wave of sadness pass through. now that she was thinking about it and it's all real she did actually want to be pregnant.

Tom noticed this and gave her a hug straight away.

"it's okay anja , how do you feel about it?" he asked.

"if i'm being completely honest , i wanted it be positive." she quietly said.

He hugged her even tighter.

"maybe it was all for a correct reason. you know i'm always here for you. a part of me wanted to say it was positive too , at least we have each other right now." he explained to the girl.

"yeah at least we have each other." she sounded verbally upset.

"don't worry , both of us have careers we need to get up to. definitely in the future it will be something to look up on but right now me and you aren't capable of raising a family. in fact nobody i know right now is. i do love you anja. don't be upset over it , we have our whole lives ahead of us for this moment again and again." he tried to make her feel better.

"thank you tom." she smiled behind his back , still in a hug.

I guess it worked.

She was grateful to have someone as supportive as him by her side. The comfort she felt by him was lovely.

"i have to go and get some water," anja lied so she could sneak off to bill.

"good morning anja!" bill smiled at her.

"look bill im just going to say it all in one go , last night i took a pregnancy test because i was feeling most of the symptoms. it came back as negative and it wasn't really the answer i was wanting. i already told your brother about it and he's comforted me about it but i felt like it was only right to tell you as well." she said very quickly.

"0h anja." was all he said whilst he leaned in for a hug. he really did feel for her.

"it's okay to be upset over these things , you both have your whole lives ahead of each other. maybe right now what's best is for you to focus on music and enjoying time with your friends!" he comforted her.

He did have a good point , and he basically said the same things that tom did. Twin telepathy.

She did really need to focus on music as she was slightly lacking behind. Maybe she should do a concert soon. What was best for her right now was to live her life to the fullest and when it comes to it she will be finding herself in the same position maybe a few years later. Getting her sisters friend or something to buy her a pregnancy test , sneak around and take it whilst everyone is asleep and hopefully surprise tom with it the next day.

She found herself smiling , lost in the daydream.

It was still early in the morning so she got her water , went back to tom explained to him that she told bill and he was completely supportive of it all and then notified him that she will be going back to bed because she thinks that she woke up too early. He took her upstairs, tucked her into bed and closed the curtains for her.

Before leaving the room he gave her a small kiss.

"don't forget we're all here for you." he whispered.

"i love you." she whispered back.

"i love you too." him , the same.

He left the room and she laid in bed. A lot of things wondering her mind.

How would tom react if she was pregnant? How would bill react if she was pregnant? How would mina react if she was pregnant? How would gustav react if she was pregnant? How would georg react if she was pregnant? So many questions pondering her mind.

It is what it is.

hope you enjoyed ,

xoxo author💋.