tell me you're lying!

☆

It was around 1am. Anja was sitting on the porch with the dimmed yellow lights , smoking by self.

A few minutes later bill came and asked her what she was doing whilst calling her crazy at the same time.

It was cold but she was warmed up with a trench coat and scarf.

She just wanted some time to herself.

She was pretty upset and was still thinking about sebastian. The way she treated him without him even knowing made her feel awful and sick.

Never would she thought she would do one of her worse fears to someone else. In her mind she justified it because i mean it was with someone she loved but thinking about it more and more made her not care. She realised that she had to stop with tom completely.

Mentally , she prepared herself to be upset of course but if things didn't go well with sebastian she knew she had someone else.

Right before bill left , tom came. He was some how woken up by them talking and wanted to see what was going on.

Bill left them two to have their moment to talk things out with each other.

"anja what are you doing here so late and cold?" he asked , worried for her.

"i'm just thinking. and well smoking." she said quietly.

"yeah i can see that one , what are you thinking about?" he asked coming to sit next to her.

You could see your breath every time you talked that's how cold it was.

"oh you know , just about sebastian."

"when are you not."

She gave him a death stare.

"no i didn't mean it like that! i just meant it like you're always thinking about how you're treating someone and it's clearly bothering you a lot meaning you also think for other people. i didn't mean it in a rude way." he explained.

"yeah." she sighed. she was clearly upset about it all.

Tom knew he had to do the right thing. He couldn't let someone be this upset over something and wanted to help get her over him even if it meant in the worse way possible. He would hurt himself in the process of trying to make her feel better. That's just how much he loved her.

He gave her one hug and headed inside going to bed.

She then did the same thing after she finished her cigarette.

Waking up the next morning , she fell quite sick again and didn't know why or what was going on but just prayed she wasn't pregnant. There really wasn't anything you could get here because the supermarkets were mainly food. I mean they were on top of the mountains. She was on the pill too but there was still a small chance you could get pregnant on it!

Everyone was downstairs.

A few hours later she went to go eat lunch. It was a simple rice soup but she was always happy with it. Bill made it especially for her because she was sick.

When she was finished , tom took her outside to go on walk. In the woods.

They arrived and was already quite far.

The only thing surrounding them were trees with snow and birds chirping. It was beautiful.

"tom why did you take me out here?" she asked being genuinely confused.

"because anja i need to talk to you." he was really serious and she was getting scared.

"about what?" she asked nervously.

He could see she was visibly anxious.

"you have to let go of me." he said.

"but why , we love each other."

"no you love sebastian, i don't love you anja. i never did." he in fact loved her like he never loved anyone before but he had to do this. he couldn't stand seeing her upset anymore.

"no what. you're lying! this isn't the end?" she almost shouted.

"i'm not lying. i was only with you because i was bored." he bit his tongue.

"how would you be bored if you had girls everyday tom it doesn't make sense! tell me your lying and that you love me." she was now shouting.

"it was all a fake reality anja. it was never like that." he was holding back tears unlike her , the tears were streaming down her face with out her even noticing.

"so it was all a game?" she asked.

"every part of it."

"so none of it was real. when you went looking for me for a whole night. when you took me from jan when i was drunk. when we went on our little date.all those times you would call me 'meine liebe'. when i introduced you to my sister? when we would always go to the clubs together. when we would sleep together. so we were living a lie."

"i'm sorry."

"look at yourself you're shaking! why are you doing this i know you don't mean it."

He walked up to her , giving her a kiss. She tried to push him away and he ended up walking away.

She didn't return back to the house until nighttime.

The only reason why she came back was to get her coat.

When she grabbed it , she headed back out. Going near to the top of the mountain where there wasn't many trees.

She placed down her coat and watched the stars through tears.

Thinking about all the memories she shared with tom and how they were all fake. She couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it.

Why would he do that?! How could someone be so selfish?! It was beyond her.

She didn't know how she was going to deal with him the next day or so but luckily she didn't have long left.

She wanted to cut him off entirely from her life. Looking at him would make her feel sick.

A few hours later she returned back to the house.

Tom was in the kitchen. They locked out but that was the day she felt nothing looking at him.

She ignored him and went upstairs.

Guys. Shocked. This might not be the end for them though . although it may be. Stay tuneeeeed.

xoxo author💋.