Karl

☆

Messages

10:13am      karl🤨: hey sorry i haven't been texting you i've been trying to work on a song .

                             10:49am     Me: it's fine i hope it's good ! maybe we can meet soon?

10:52am          karl🤨: yeah sure if your not busy maybe we can get some coffee today?

                              10:56am      Me: yeah sounds good.

Finally was what anja was thinking. Sounds like he was being genuine because he seemed like a nice guy during party.

Anja decided to do some natural makeup nothing that makes it look like she's trying. Fuck though the paparazzi is going take pictures and twist it into a date. It's not a date.

It's fine its out of the blue anyways. She can always deny deny deny.

Today she decided to wear a mini denim skirt with white boots a winter tube "hat" and a black crowl neck top. Always looking good!

She arrived at the coffee shop of course harassed by paparazzi. 'Is it everyday' she thought to herself. Karl actually arrived. To be honest she thought she was going to get left there alone . Karl ordered both of them an iced caramel latte to her shock it was her favourite.

They discussed them making a colab together , it was now official!

"so how's your song going ," Anja asked.

"it took me long to write it to be honest i don't know if i want to publish it especially if we're going to colab," he smiled back to her.

All of a sudden her phone was ringing.

                            *Tom😘*📞

"Shit i have to answer this , sorry"
She started to head out to stand outside of the coffee shop and light a cigarette.

"what's up?"

"can you come and get me i'm in a girls house right now and i think she has an std ." he whispered

Anja laughed so hard. Typical tom.

"okay i'm coming but just so you know i'm leaving my 'date' for you."

"thank you meine liebe. i owe you."

She put out her cigarette and walked back into the shop to find karl and told him that it was an emergency and she had to go , he understood and
walked her back to her car. She gave him a hug and told him to text her to which he nodded and left.

Tom texted her the address and she arrived. She texted him that she was outside and said that he was coming.

She saw him and he hurriedly went into her car and they started driving to the kaulitz house.

He started to trace her featured with his eyes and she caught him.

"stop staring !"

"sorry you're too pretty i can't help it ," he replied with a big grin.

"is that what you say to every girl?"

"no."

They finally arrived and they both ran into the house. Anja placed herself onto toms bed and they both watched a show together. Somehow she ended up falling asleep but tom didn't want to bother her to he let her. Eventually he fell asleep cuddling her.

Bill came into the house with a girl and laughed at the pair sleeping on each other. That cheeky boy took a photo !

Tom and anja were both startled and woke up to the sound of pounding.  "what the fuck." they both said out loud at the same time. They just looked at each other confused. Both walking near bills room. Oh shit he's with a girl they both recognised laughing out loud and ran away before bill heard them. It wasn't every day that bill was with someone because he wasn't like tom when it came to that.

They headed to the kitchen because they were sooo hungry. Anja offered to make her famous rice and beef broccoli, tom could NOT refuse it was his favourite meal. She was almost done cooking , just waiting for the beef to be ready when she felt arms snake around her chest and getting hugged from behind. That was toms favourite thing to do and she found it comforting. so she gave him a little kiss on his cheek.

She finished cooking and they both enjoyed their meal together and he washed the dishes. All they saw was a blonde girl walk out the house and bill came to the kitchen.

"good session ?" tom asked.

Bill just smiled and said " yeah it was the girl i said that you would like , you didn't take her so i did. "

That made Anja burst out laughing her ass off. She loved bill and his sassy ness it's what made him bill.

"Tom over there didn't have much luck i had to pick him up from a girls house earlier because he thought she had an std." Anja replied to which earned her a small slap from Tom.

"So then Anja how was YOUR date today?" Bill asked.

"Well it wasn't necessarily a date ,"

"That boy was cute though and you know it,"he responded .

"of course. we just discussed our colab that we're going to do each other. "

"exciting."

Tom was just quite the whole time in his own world .

"Here bill i saved you some food go eat you look parched ." Anja handed him the food.

She took tom upstairs to get his opinion on the song she's going to do with Karl. He actually liked it and said it was better than the rest she sung for him today.

The pair often spent time together as purely friends. More like each others comfort people. Someone then have when they need the most.

She was explaining to him her schedule and she had an interview tomorrow which they both agreed was long. Anja decided that she was going to stay at the Kaulitz house.

Time passed and it was 12:30am at night and tom gave her an oversized t shirt and grey sweatpants. Neither of them had a problem of sleeping in the same bed together well as they've done it multiple times. They both snuggled into each other and peacefully fell asleep.

hope you guys enjoyed, how cute .

xoxo author 💋