fallen in love (little smut)

Anja was woken up by bill shaking her.

"why did you say you're not sure yet!" he exclaimed.

"what are you talking about bill?"

"to tom. he told me,"

"huh," she had just woken up and it was the middle of the night making her extremely confused.

"my brother basically professed his love for you anja!"

"okay bill this isn't a fairytale and i said i'm not sure yet because we're both busy in life and we haven't even had a proper chance to talk about it."

"okay fair enough but you know he's been here for you every time you've been hurt. you've known each other since like you were 15 anja you know how he is. he's not like those other random boys that you've just met. there's no introducing you to tom."

This got anja thinking that tom must've said all of this to bill. Shit.

"thank you bill." she said getting up and walking upstairs to toms room. Having to figure out what he said.

"tom?" she whispered , entering his room in case he was sleeping.

Although he was just on the phone.

"okay i'll come back later," she said walking out.

"no come back, what is it?" he called.

She went back over and sat on a chair.

"i just need to know that i'm not going to make a mistake."

"what do you mean anja?"

"bill came to talk to me and it got me thinking a few things. i don't want to be just friends with you and i trust you with my life. the way you handle me wants me to never leave your side."

He realised that his words from earlier had an impact on her.

What made him think all of this about her was whenever she kissed a boy or gave them her number gave him this feeling he was confused about. He couldn't figure it out. Every time she cried on his shoulder made him want to hold her and tell her all of his feelings. Neither of them intended for this to happen but it wasn't a bad thing. Growth. He didn't really see anyone who spoke to her as a threat. It wasn't meant to be anything to do with commitment but here they were. It was too late to go back so hopefully whatever happens between them , it will be good.

Honesty there wasn't a reason for them to not be with each other. If anyone was to ask id say they're a perfect match. Fit each other well.

"well what did he say to you?" he asked.

"basically said to not keep you waiting,"

"don't listen to him."

"i don't want to wait."

"anja don't rush your decision because someone told you to."

She started to walk over to him , on the bed and sat down next to him.

"i've decided this on my own."

"tell me you love me,"

"i love you tom."

They have fallen for each other.

Hearing those words coming out of her mouth with a meaning made him want to kiss her and never let go.

He gently gave her a kiss. She didn't want to let go either. In this moment all they wanted was each other.

"how would we deal with the interviews and stuff?" anja questioned.