misunderstanding.

☆

Everyone today was at the kaulitz house. It was quite late at night and it was the second time alie came over.

They were all playing games. It was a fun night. A few drinks here and there but nothing to make anyone particularly drunk.

Everyone liked alie she was a chilled girl. Got a long good with everyone but she was still cautious about luna.

Bill was sweetening up to her too. She truly was gorgeous and had an amazing personality it was hard to not like her.

Luna was being extra touchy , play fighting with tom and flirtatiously pushing him. Anja didn't know what was going on but she was angry.

She was hoping that nothing was going on because with tom it felt like falling in love again for the first time.

They went outside and played ball. Like little kids again. It was all so wholesome. When they were done with that , they went to play monopoly. It was the most fun watching people lose their money and go to prison!

Tom and anja teamed up to take down luna and georg. It was funny seeing georg low key rage at a board game , i mean come on!

Luna went upstairs alone , okay weird but anja just ignored it. She didn't see it as anything until a few minutes later tom went upstairs but that made sense i mean he spilled sauce on his shirt it was only right to change it.

Anja just didn't get why luna went upstairs.

Tom's perspective:

Tom went upstairs to go and change his shirt. But when he came to his room and opened the door he was shocked , it was luna there in his bed with half of her clothes off.

What the fuck?

Maybe anja did have a reason to be jealous.

"luna what the fuck do you think your doing?" he asked annoyed.

Tom didn't want her at all in fact he was completely in love with anja.

"i want you tom." just hearing those words , the words that anja said to him instead it was coming out of lunas mouth made him want to hurt her but of course he wouldn't.

"get out!" he walked closer to her , tripped on a shirt and falling on top of her on the bed! He tried to get off but she tried her best to stop him.

Back to anja's perspective:

She found it all a slight suspicious so she went upstairs to follow them.

Not knowing what she was going to find.

Toms door was slightly open so that made her even more confused because surely if they were doing something they would shut the door?

She creeped towards the door hearing fumbling.

She was so anxious to what she was going to find.

Opening the door completely , she found tom on top of luna. Her heart dropped. She fucking knew it.

"anja it's not like as it seems!" tom explained trying to get off luna.

"forget it. i don't want to know." anja said.

"it's exactly how it seems honey." luna smirked at anja.

Anja felt tears watering her eyes as she slammed the door. Went downstairs, grabbed her jacket and ran out of the house.

All she was able to feel was how could tom do that to her. The boy who claimed he loved her , handled her so gently , spoke well of her just to cheat on her?!? She knew it. She knew she shouldn't have been in a relationship with that boy. Or any boy at all! If he was a player not long ago why would he ever stop for anja.

She was doing perfectly fine with out him. Before she knew him. Fuck! She felt so stupid , giving her body to him , her love , her time.

She knew luna was a threat but not before she went around sleeping with him! At least that's what she thought.

Poor anja doesn't know that. Tom was telling the complete truth. He wanted none of that and never would.

Anja thought in this moment 'toms love was just a game.' a waste to her. What was it all for?

Back to tom's perspective:

Finally he got out of her grasp.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" he shouted running downstairs.

Everyone asked him what happened , he gave them a brief answer and they were more than shocked.

Tom tried to go after anja but her phone was off.

Ten rest of them threw luna out of the house. Georg wasn't even upset about it all just angry. If anything she was getting quite annoying.

Mina was worried for her sister and bill was worried for his best friend. Tom was worried for his girlfriend.

He didn't know where to go. I mean her house would be a smart place but he knew her and she definitely wasn't going to be there but he tried it. No one answered and no lights were on.

What if she was with jan?

He was stressing out , not wanting anja to do some dumb shit.

He drove over to their spot. She was no where to be seen.

Her favourite club? Nope.

Whilst he was out , all of them except bill left.

Luna was a dirty bitch with no life anja wanted to kill her.

Back to anja's perspective:

She knew tom was out looking for her so she went back over to his house. Trying to find sone comfort in bill.

She sat there on the sofa , crying on his shoulder.

Letting out all of her feelings.

Expressing how she was stupid to love him and was scared that something like this would happen.

Bill was scared and didn't know whether he should tell her that it wasn't like that because he knew she wouldn't listen.

Once she felt the slightest bit better , bill made her soup and they watched a movie. Until he fell asleep and she decided to go home.

When she got in her car , she drove away but as she was doing that tom was approaching the house so he saw this and knew she was probably going home. He was out for hours looking for her.

In this moment anja resented tom. She wanted to hurt both him and luna. She was officially heartbroken. But so was he.

Why did it have to end like that? Anja just had to forget about tom. It was over.

oops love u all😜 until next chapter.

xoxo author💋.