Abused

Tw: Abuse, Rape, a bit more steamy but not smut, gore, swearing

Sry I've kept you guys waiting! I'm back at it again after a too-long break! Pretend Luke isn't a demigod okay? Nico's still the son of hades, and he'll go back to camp half-blood after not being allowed to go for like 3 years. LETS GET STARTED

Nico's POV:

I was woken by banging on the door, my eyes widened when I realized who it was. Luke. "Lemmeeinnn!" His voice was slurred. Oh no. He's drunk. I shakily got out of bed and stumbled to the door. Squeezing my eyes shut, I twisted the handle and pushed it open. "Heyyy Nicooooo babyyyy!" He pushed me against the wall. "I missssed youuu!" I winced when I smelled the alcohol on his breath. "missed you too" Luke laughed. "Open your eyessss" I obeyed, scared of what he would do if i didn't. The blue eyes that I had once loved were bloodshot and wild. His blond hair was messy, and he smelled like sweat, alcohol, and cigarette smoke. His lips twisted into a smile. "You're so pretty." Luke cupped my cheek and roughly kissed me. I forced myself to kiss him back. He deepened the kiss. It lasted a few minutes before he finally pulled away. He smiled again "I love you." When I didn't say it back, Luke froze. "Aren't you gonna say it back?" he growled. I gulped "L-love you t-too" His mood changed and he went back to grinning. He kissed me again. But then it all went wrong.

His hands started sliding down my waist. I squirmed, but they kept going. Once they got to my pants, he started pulling on the hem. I pulled away abruptly, and stepped back . Luke sneered. "Come back here." I was frozen in place. oh shit I fucked up. He wasn't having it. "You fucking useless bitch" Luke stepped closer. "You have one more chance." I was trembling. He growled and slapped me. Hard. I fell to the ground. "You don't have a choice." He kicked me "You do what I say" Kick "You're not strong enough" He went to kick me a third time, but I rolled away. "Stop moving away!" Luke grabbed my collar and dragged me up so we were face to face. "You are worthless, I don't know why I ever loved you when you don't even love me back." He slammed me against the wall and punched me in the jaw. "Look at me Nico." My head felt disconnected from my body. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" Luke dropped me. I heard a crunch when I fell on my foot wrong. Before I could catch my breath, He kicked my face. My head smashed into the wall, and I fell to the side. There was blood trickling into my eyes, it mixed with my tears, blurring my vision almost completely. "Get up brat!" Luke grabbed my hair and threw me across the room. I slammed into the table. Something, probably a beer bottle, shattered and rained down on me. I screamed when the shards cut into my skin. Luke laughed and walked slowly towards me. "What are you good for anyways? You don't have a family, nothings special about you, you're just a powerless, broken boy who never learned to fight."

Thats when I remembered one, single thing. Will. I may be broken. But I can sure as hell shadow travel. Luke smirked. "Finally realized you are no match for me?" I smiled. An empty cold smile. "No. You're the only worthless one here Luke." I gritted my teeth and stood up. Nearly screaming in pain when I put weight on my bad foot. He looked shocked that I suddenly wasn't terrified. Haha. Jokes on him, I'm scared shitless right now. I grabbed another beer bottle. "I can't believe I ever loved your sorry ass" I threw the bottle at his head. He fell to the floor when it shattered. I took a shaky breath. Then I imagined the one place I've wanted to go for the past 2 years, and let the shadows take me there.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Will's POV:

"WILL! INJURED NEW CAMPER!" I sighed and jogged outside. I saw a clump of people on the top of Half-Blood Hill. There's always more. Never get a break. Don't get me wrong I love my job and helping people. Just sometimes I get tired. "He looks kind of familiar but we're pretty sure he's new. And also, we did try to move him, but we couldn't pick him up for some weird reason. It's almost like he's faded." My heart stuttered. It couldn't be.. No, don't get your hopes up. He left years ago. I pushed through the crowd, and saw the kid Kayla was talking about. He was laying on his side facing away from me. His dark hair was long-ish. And his breathing was labored. I slowly walked around to the front of the boy. My heart completely stopped. "Nico" I breathed. He looked Terrible. There was blood coming from everywhere, his ankle was twisted weirdly, he had strange bruises on his face, and he was ghostly pale. I really hoped it was from a monster attack. Not from what I think it is. My eyes blurred with tears, and I iris messaged coach hedge. Kayla looked confused as to why I was crying. "Hey, Whats wrong? Do you know him?" More tears gathered in my eyes. Nobody recognized him. He was SO beat up nobody knew who he was. I choked a sentence out. "It's Nico." Kayla covered her mouth. "Oh." After a moment she got a determined look on her face. "Austin! Go get a Med kit! Emma, grab some water! Chris, antiseptic wipes!" She gave a few more orders. Then she turned to me. Her gaze softened. "Wait here until Hedge arrives. I'll give you guys a bit." I tried at a smile. "Thank you Kayla." She nodded and ran towards the infirmary.

Solangelo Oneshots!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara