Christmas part 1

tw: some language talks abt pretend smoking for a second idk if i should warn u abt that :)

I know its not christmas guys but i thought this would be cute!! sry for not posting in a while! hope u enjoy <3

Nico's POV:

I woke to someone pounding on my door. Groaning, I dragged myself over to answer it. I pushed the door open and prepared to glare. But then stopped myself when I realized it was Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Hazel, and Frank. "Hey guys." I said, half asleep. "Hey Nico, we just wanted to say bye before we left." Hazel told me. I blinked "where are you guys going?" Annabeth smiled "It's Christmas break, remember?" oh. Well then WHO was I supposed to hang out with while they were gone?!

"we'll be back in a couple weeks, well at least me, Percy and Leo are gonna be. Hazel and Frank are going to go back to Camp Jupiter." I looked at Hazel "You didn't tell me you were going back to Camp Jupiter!" She blushed and looked at the ground, a diamond popped out. "I was waiting to tell you, so that you didn't have to be all: "Oh I'm gonna miss Hazel so much my beloved sister!!" She did a bad impression of me, and everyone laughed. "Okay, but come and visit me PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEE!" I gave her my best son of Hades puppy eyes (more like Hellhound eyes) Hazel chuckled "well how in Hades am I supposed to resist those eyes? Seriously you could use those as a weapon! And duh Nico of course i'll visit you! I am your sister after all." I sighed in relief. I mean, I knew she would visit but I'm used to people telling me "no! fuck off weirdo!"

So I nodded at Hazel and gave her a hug. "Hey! Wheres our hugs?" I turned and blankly stared at Leo. What?! Leo sighed and held out his arms. When I didn't hug him, he just came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He faked sobbed into my shoulder and told me everything would be okay. I rolled my eyes and shoved him off. He was grinning like a Hermes kid. Then, Annabeth came up and gave me a hug, which I returned. She smiled and said bye. Then she went back to Percy and nudged him. He gave me a hug, waved and walked back to Annabeth. Then they both waved one more time to everyone. "See you in a few weeks!" then they went to their waiting car. Frank decided he wanted to be a smart ass, so he turned into a bear and gave me a huge hug. Then he turned back to a human. "Bear hug!!" he grinned almost as big as Leo "anyways, me and Hazel should be on our way." I gave Hazel one last hug and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll miss you!" then under my breath "use protection" then, before she could kick me, I backed up and smiled at Frank. "Okay you guys can go now! Visit me!!" Hazel was red as a Ruby. She sweetly flipped me off, then her and Frank went to their respective vehicle. Leo nodded at me, then left to go find Calypso.

I was about to go back into my cabin, when I saw another person heading running towards me. I sighed, who now? (no my dearests its not will yet!) I squinted to see who it was. Then I realized. REYANAAA!!!! I squealed a very Un-Hades squeal, and ran towards her. Pj's and all. She squealed too a very Un-Bellona squeal. I jumped and gave her a huge hug. She threw her arms around me too. "Heyyy Raa Raa!!" She laughed "Heyy 'lil Italian zombie man!" Everybody was staring, because well, A super-tough badass Praetor squealing and hugging an equally squealey and excited Son of Hades. Usually isn't seen often. "I'm gonna miss you SO MUCH NEEKS!" Reyna finally let go of me. "I'm gonna miss you too! I mean, who am I gonna watch scary overly gory movies with?" She grinned "I can think of someone, though they might not like scary movies." She winked at me. I poked her nose. She smiled "anyways, I'll visit every Halloween and National Reyco day and probably more if I can!" Someone yelled her name. "Okay I gotta get going!" I frowned but nodded. Reyna tussled my hair, I gave her one last big hug. She kissed my cheek "BYEEE 'LIL ITALIAN ZOMBIE MAN!!" She yelled while she was running towards the person who called her name. "BYEEEE BADDIE WOLF SLAYER PRAETOR LADY!!" I heard some people chuckle. Then I walked back to my cabin to change. Christmas was in 4 days, I was super excited! I may be a Son of Hades, but that doesn't mean I don't love the holidays. I thought about Will. He was probably going home for Christmas. Not that I should care, I don't even know him that well. I laid in my bunk, just starting at the ceiling until I decided that everybody who was leaving should be gone by now. I checked my clock. It was 2:07. I had about 2 more hours until It would be dark. So I threw on my new jacket (my Aviator one was destroyed in Pompeii) and stepped outside. I gasped when I felt the familiar crunch of snow under my boots. I looked out at the lawn, and saw a sheet of white covering everything. I grinned and ran out to the snow. I back-flopped into the grass, and stared up at the sky. I could see my breath, so I grabbed a nearby stick and pretended I was smoking. It stared snowing more, and I smiled again. I laid there for a while, letting the soft specks fall onto my face. Soon, my whole face was covered. (being a child of hades means your skin is unnaturally cold, so the snow doesn't melt when it touches my face)

I heard someone come outside, but I just kept laying there. It was probably Chiron or something. But then I heard someone laugh, and that was definitely not Chiron's laugh. I sat up, and all the snow fell of my face. I turned around and saw Will Solace standing there with a smile on his face. "Hey Nico, whatcha doin?" I laid back down "I'm soaking up the sun, duhhh." Will layed next to me. "how are you not freezing?" I turned my head towards his. "I probably am, I just can't feel it anymore because my body is numb." Will's expression turned concerned. "how long have you been out here?" I shrugged "Like 45 minutes." Will stood up quickly. "We have to get you warmed up" I groaned "I'm fine Doctor Solace." He shook his head and grabbed both of my hands, pulling me up. "I'm taking you to the Apollo cabin. It's warm in there." He then proceeded to drag me towards Cabin 7. "You can sit down over there" He pointed to a bunk. I went over and plopped down. Will came over a minute later carrying a bunch of blankets. "here, these will warm you up fast." he covered me with them, then put a hand on my forehead. "Holy Apollo your FREEZING" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I'm a Hades kid." Will didn't answer. Instead, he went to go grab something. He came back, carrying a towel. Gently, he put it over my forehead. It was super warm. "Okay! Now you can sleep. There's nobody here, so you can just spend the night!" He gave me one last smile, and left. I let myself drift off.

The next morning, I woke to Will shoving the blankets off me. I groaned and turned towards the wall. "NICOOOO TIME TO WAKE UPPPPP!!" He annoyingly dragged me out of bed. "I have to take you to the infirmary to check up on a few things." I sat on the floor, refusing to go. "Come on Death boy!" When I shook my head he sighed. Before I could react, Will had picked me up bridal style, and was carrying me to the infirmary. I smacked his chest. "PUT ME DOWN SOLACE!" He just laughed and kept walking. I gave up and decided to just look around. The snow had gotten thicker, and now I couldn't see any grass. It was about ankle deep on Will, so I would assume it's about shin deep on me. It seemed to stick to his feet. perfect for snowball fights and snowman making. We arrived at the infirmary, and Will set me down on one of the cots. "I'll be right back!" He went through one of the doors. He appeared again like, 3 seconds later, with a med kit and a few other supplies. "okay I'm just gonna listen to your heartbeat and breathing, then i'll do a few other things then we can go eat." I nodded and he did his little doctor routine. I watched his face the whole time, It was cute to watch his facial expressions change. His eyebrows furrowed together, and I had the urge to smooth it out with my finger. So, being the under thinker I am, I did. Will stopped what he was doing and looked up. "what? I didn't want your face to get frozen like that!" I said that as if it was a perfect explanation for touching his face. Will looked shocked for a second then he laughed. "Neeks you are really one of a kind." I blushed at that. "Anyways, I finished. lets go get breakfast!"

The only people who ended up staying at camp, were me, Will, Jason, Piper, and Clarisse. Piper kept shooting me looks throughout breakfast. And I shot back a glare after each one. After breakfast was done, Piper grabbed Jason's hand and walked towards me and Will. I didn't want her to embarrass me, so I grabbed Will's hand, and dragged him away from them. He looked shocked. "Pipers following us, start making a snow fort, were gonna have a snowball fight." Will's shocked face turned into a grin, and he ran to starts building a shelter. I grabbed a handful of snow and chucked it at Piper's face. It hit the target perfectly. Piper took a second to react, then she was running at me. Snowball in hand. I screamed and ran towards where Will was working on our shelter. Piper threw the snowball at me, I tripped over a stick just in time to doge it. Piper kept running at me, I quickly made another snowball and prepared to throw it. But then, Jason grabbed Will. "Nico, if you want Will back, slowly put your weapon down." I gasped dramatically. Will made a mock determined face "No! Neeks I'll be fine! don't stand down!" Jason held some snow above Will's head "the clocks ticking!" I looked at Piper. Then at Jason. Then at Will. Then I saw Will slowly draw an X on Jason's hand (hunger games reference anyone?) I nodded my head slightly. Then, I threw my snowball straight at the X on Jason's hand. Jason yelped and fell back. Will pushed out of his grip "DUCK!" I quacked and then stared at him. Everybody went silent for a second. Then they started hysterically laughing. I was confused "what?" Piper gasped for air "H-He meant d-du-duck as in l-l-like drop to y-your st-stomach or s-something!" I blushed "oh" I hated being from the 1930's.

we spent the rest of the day out in the snow.

I'm gonna make a part 2 bc I still have so much left to write but I don't want this chapter to be like 5,000 words! I think this chapter was super cute! Yeah I KNOW its not winter or anything yet but I felt like it would be cute for Nico and Will to spend Christmas together at CHB! and Piper and Jason are like the top Solangelo shippers so I had to put them in this! Thanks for reading I'll update soon

<3