Invisible | Billy & Becca

*Sorry, not sorry! At one point I liked the idea of Billy and Becky, but for obvious reasons it was just a thought. 🤭FREENBECKY FOREVER! To anyone who wishes to skip this chapter, please go ahead. Nothing happens in it, but just in case* 

Stop being such a coward and talk to her. The worst that she can do is say no. It's just milk tea, Billy. You're acting like you're about to get engaged. Just go up to her and say "Hey" and you can go from there.

Billy was pacing back and forth trying to muster up the courage to ask Becky out now that they had finished filming "Secret Crush on You". He felt eyes on him, so he turned around and saw Becky with an amused smile on her face.

Um Billy, are you okay? You look a little crazy talking to yourself.

Becky giggled and Billy's heart started to beat faster. When they first met, Becky was always quiet. She only spoke when she was asked to do so. She was so shy back then. Billy hated to admit it, but Freen helped Becky come out of her shell.

I'm just a bit nervous.

Why? I think the series will be a hit when people start to watch it.

Y-yeah, the series. Becky, I was wondering-

Bec Bec! Let's go. I have to take you home before your dad calls again. Freen called for her.

Coming! What were you saying, Billy? He shook his head.

Nothing. Go before you get stuck in that 5 o'clock traffic. She nodded and hugged him quickly.

See you later, Billy! She ran up to Freen, interlocked their arms and they left giggling over something that Billy couldn't hear.

Damn it! You had one chance Billy. With all the events and interviews coming up, you won't get to see her that often anymore. Billy looked at the exit where Freen and Becky had gone through. It's now or never. He ran outside looking for them. He saw Freen's car and approached it. What he didn't expect was to see Freen and Becky sharing a kiss. They had the windows down while the car heated up.

You looked so cute today. I can't wait to start filming our series and spend even more time with you. Becky said.

Are you sure you're ready to spend almost 24 hours a day with me? Freen fixed a strand of Becky's hair.

I'm pretty sure I'm ready for more than that. Becky smiled and leaned in to kiss her again. After a few minutes, they left.

If you listened carefully, you could hear Billy's heart breaking. He had a crush on Becky since she arrived on set, but since he was older and one of the main characters they couldn't interact much. That didn't mean he didn't notice her.

Somebody said you got a new friend.

But does she love you better than I can?

And there's a big black sky over my town.

I know where you're at, I bet she's around.

And yeah, I know it's stupid,

But I just gotta see it for myself.

I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her, oh, oh-oh.

And I'm right over here, why can't you see me? Oh, oh-oh.

And I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy you're taking home.