Title | Heina

Heidi: What do we do now? She sighed and sat in the limo that was taking them back to their respective apartments. Tina knocked on the window between the backseat and the front seat where the driver was located. He rolled down the window.

Driver: Yes, Miss Wigg? 

Tina: Can you take us to Levels Club? Heidi smiled. 

Driver: Certainly, miss. 

Tina: We might as well drink to celebrate. 

Heidi: What exactly are we celebrating? 

Tina: Hopefully the start of a beautiful friendship. They smiled at each other and clinked their glasses of champagne. That is the last thing that either one remembers. 

Heidi: My brain feels like it's about to explode. Can you close those blinds and the window? I'm cold as hell. Tina groaned. 

Tina: I'm cold too, but I am not moving out of this bed. I feel like I will throw up as soon as I move. Heidi rubbed her temple and got off the bed. She reached the window and saw a reflection of her naked body. 

Heidi: OH MY GOD! They both groaned from the noise. 

Tina: Why the fuck are you screaming, Heidi? Heidi lifted the sheets a little bit and saw Tina's cute butt. She screamed again. What the hell is wrong with you? She turned around to face Heidi and her face turned red when she saw she was naked. Umm where are your clothes? 

Heidi: Where are yours?! She tried covering up with the sheets. 

Tina: What do you- AAAAHH! She fell off the bed and covered herself. Why the hell are we naked?! 

Nude: Can both of you stop screaming? I'm so hungover right now. Nude and Marima came into the room.

Marima: Same. She rubbed her eyes. Why are you two naked? 

Heidi: Why aren't you?! She found her clothes and started getting dressed. Nude started to laugh. 

Nude: You two had sex, didn't you? She laughed wholeheartedly until she winced because of the headache. I knew you two were getting a bit too close and personal last night. 

Tina: Nope! That did not happen! I gotta get ready for work! She pulled the sheets from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. We will never speak of this again! Agreed? 

Heidi: Agreed!

Marima: Definitely!

Nude: Party poopers! Tina gave her a death stare. Fine!

A couple of days later, both Tina and Heidi started to remember glimpses of their night together. There was a lot of dancing and tequila shots. Heidi had called Nude and Marima to come to the bar and party with them. A guy tried to dance with Tina and Heidi pushed him away telling him to get away from his girlfriend. He didn't believe her, and they kissed to get him to go away. Nude and Marima hadn't seen what happened. They were at the bar getting more drinks. When they came back, Heidi and Tina were dancing all over each other and only stopped to grab the drinks. Nude and Marima shared a look and shrugged it off. In their drunken stupor, they went to Tina's apartment. Nude and Marima slept in the guest room. Heidi insisted on sleeping in Tina's room. Who initiated? They don't remember, but Tina feels like it was the best sex she's had in a long time. Secretly, Heidi felt the same, but she wouldn't admit it. 

Even if things were awkward at times, Tina and Heidi became very close and watched The Bachelorette to see who would win. Tina rooted for Chompu while Heidi rooted for Charlotte. Marima rooted for Pitchy and Nude didn't care enough about the show. One day, Heidi and Tina were having lunch and Tina confessed something.