[8]

How many month has it been since I've started working as their manager? I've made a lot of memories with them already despite the hectic schedule- and their craziness. Not to mention their comebacks. But all of those are done already. Finally today we can all just rest.

Not actually rest, rather clean their place. When I first step foot in this place I absolutely adored it. It was like my ideal house. I never knew these boys could turn my 'haven' into 'hell'. Clothes were scattered everywhere, even left behinds from their meals.

'Minhyuk! Go throw your trash outside!' I ordered to the boy. His place was honestly the dirtiest which takes the word 'dirty' to even higher grounds.

He scoffed at me, 'But the fans! They might be outside and they might lunge at me.'

I raised my eyebrows at his cocky answer, 'Well if you insist then let's just return all these garbage back to their place.' I ripped the bag open again and was about to throw its contents back to the floor when Minhyuk grabbed it.

'You sound like my mom.' He then left to do what I told him. I shook my head at him and chuckled a bit. I never thought how childish Minhyuk would be. My thoughts were disrupted when random shouts of my name resonated in my ears. Honestly after months of working with them I started to reconsider the fact that I liked these boys.

Jungshin ran and grabbed tightly onto my arms. I stared at him weirdly. He can be quite random at times- for example, now. I thumped him hard on his nape.

'What is your problem?' He grinned at me boyishly as he muttered, 'Nothing. I'm just bored and worried for you dear grandmother. You've been working nonstop. Doesn't your back hurt?' he told me innocently as if he didn't just insult me.

'Run. Run or else I'm not sure if you'll still be alive.' Sensing the seriousness of my tone he ran away. Patience is a virtue- which I definitely not have.

Once again my name has been called. I feel like a kindergarten teacher trying to control 4 crazy kids.

'Yes sir?' I asked sarcastically. And might I add that sarcasm and Yonghwa does not match well.

He raised his eyebrows at me. 'Where is the shirt that I put on top of the bed?' he half shouted at me.

'I put it inside the laundry machine.' I replied a bit bored.

He let out a sound- that reminds me of choking. 'Why? I was just about to use that.'

'But it smelled awful.'

'It was new. I was about to change into them.'

'Sorry, okay. I didn't know.' Although months passed Yonghwa was ever the same. Though less tougher than before but nevertheless he was the same; cold.

He rolled his eyes at me as he took out another shirt from his closet. I left his room and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I was thirsty from all the work. 'Guys go take a seat and rest. We've been cleaning since the morning.' And it still isn't enough. Although it looked way better than it first did.

'Thank you for finally giving the signal. I was waiting for you to say that.' Jonghyun suddenly popped out and remarked. I was shocked by his sudden appearance.

'Jonghyun please, just please never- ever- do that again.' I told him as I held my chest. He apologized while smiling creepily; it was like he had suddenly gained material to prank me. I shivered thinking about the endless jokes he'd play on me.

'Manager!' Jungshin called. 'Come here! I have something to show you.' He yelled from inside his room. I did as he told me and went to his room. I saw him staring intently at the screen of his laptop.

CNBLUE'S CURRENT MANAGER USING HER POSITION TO BE CLOSER TO THE BOYS?!

(c) official Boice

_____
It's been so long and still I don't know where this fic is going. If someone has a suggestion of what could happen next please tell me. PLEASE