[3]

Right now I'm walking with them to the favorite restaurant of JongHyun.

And there are a lot of people looking at us, well especially me. They're probably mentally asking who I am and why am I with these boys. I'm not that used with big crowds so I'm slightly tense and embarrassed at the same time. I even tried my best to cover myself from everyone.

Wait, what's there to be shy about? Shouldn't I be proud? I mean I'm working with these men -whose obviously oozing out charisma and confidence everywhere they go to- so shouldn't I be like them? Or at least have the guts to show myself since I am after all their manager.

I straightened my back and held my chin high. Even though I'm nothing like them I can at least try to work on it.

'Hey isn't that her. The leader of the fans club of Cnblue?' I hear one of the people speculating the scene before their eyes. 

Oh please no, don't tell me they know who I am. Aish! 

I looked back at the 4 members walking in front of me. Luckily none of them looked like they heard what the fan said. I mentally cheered at that thought. I calmed myself and continued to walk with the little confidence I have left.

-----

We finally stopped infront of a restaurant that looked like it served Italian dishes. 

"Here we are. It's my favorite because its super near." Jonghyun smiled at me and told everyone to go inside finally.

I was about to enter when a hand pulled me back to my place. I looked at the owner of the hand only to find that it was Yonghwa who held me back. I looked at him confused as to why he stopped me.

"Dont think that just because you are our manager doesn't mean you can post random things in your fan page." he glared at me. It was as if he was looking intomy soul.

My eyes slowly widened. This wasn't reality right? But then again his hand that was still holding onto me was harshly removed from my wrist so, yes, this was in fact reality.

"Y-you h-heard?" I asked stuttering. I was suddenly anxious. My hands were sweaty and I was biting my lips after talking. 

"Yes I did! Don't you dare do those things, we want our privacy." his cold tone suddenly got me fidgeting in my place. I felt so small when his cold stare was still on me.

He rolled his eyes and proceeded to march off to where the 3 other members were.

I looked at his back --still not processing what just happened. I felt scared and threatened. It was as if any minute now soomeone would take my life and I wouldn't be able to protect myself. Vulnerable wasn't enough to describe me. 

Neverthless I need to continue. I calmed myself because I didn't realize that I was actually shivering in fear. Recomposing myself, I entered the restaurant and quickly went to their table. 

I flashed the other members an apologetic smile one by one and when my eyes shifted to Yonghwa --who was staring at his cellphone --I couldn't help but give out a sigh.

I needed to quit.

__________________________________________________________________________    Joesonghabnida. 

I'm baek! Yes, I'm srsly sorry for changing this into an English fic but my style changed so I'm really sorry. Thanks for reading this (again?)

Gamsahabnida. ^^