5: Doubt

[L'S POV]
"So, does this count as finding you? Or was possibly breaking my ankle too much?" [Y/N] asks as I help him up.

It's remarkable
Just seconds before he was laying on the ground, presumably in immense pain. And now he's more focused on sharing what evidence he has in his case on Kira.

He acts nearly identical to how Yagami described him. Yet at the same time, he is nothing like Yagami described him.

He's a wildcard, but one that will hopefully lead us to Kira.
"Yes, while almost breaking your ankle in front of me is a bit much. It does qualify as finding me." I remark

"Soo do you want me to tell you about what I have now, or do I have to wait until I get medical attention?" He replies letting out a small chuckle.

"There's no rush here, we can discuss your research and get you proper medical care."

"Awesome, let's gO-" he yelled slightly, as he fell back down as trying to walk.

"Do you need help?" I ask [Y/N]

"Yes, yes I do" he replies in a defeated tone.
I help him back up and lead him towards the car in front of us. As he hops forward I carry some of his weight and as I open the door he yells something out

"Aw crap, how am I supposed to explain this to my parents and Light!"

"Well, I'm sure you can come up with something." I reassure him

"Yeah I can, but it's gonna add up eventually one of them is going to notice that something is off." He whines in response.

"Well, would it be so bad if one of them noticed?" I taunt him slightly as a test. While it's less than a 1% chance of him being Kira, I can't help but poke at him to see how he reacts.

"Cut the crap, you know as well as I do that it is." He asserts. I do know that it would be bad for anyone he knows on a personal level to notice a change in him, but again...

"No, I can not see a reason why your dad or Light noticing your behavior could be bad." He pauses for just a second as I say that, and replies rather quickly

"Alright, Mr. Detective I see you." He then leans back in his seat and pulls his phone out. Most likely to explain his absence to Light. After a minute he puts his phone away and doesn't say another word for the whole car ride.

It's nearly impossible for [Y/N] to be Kira, the way he carries himself and acts are much too contrasting for him to see himself as a godly being who gets to decide good and evil.
He carries himself very confidently, it's a fake confidence it seems he thinks lower of himself than he wants others to believe. He doesn't believe in letting other people decide his value.  His actions also show that he doesn't take himself seriously but he is fully aware of his worth and that is where his fake confidence stems from. It also seems he doesn't hide much, although he breathes uneasily as if what he does hide majorly outweighs what he doesn't.

While Kira has a very newfound confidence and has always thought very highly of himself. He thinks that he is more important than he truly is, most likely due to constant praise throughout his life. His entire life he has let other people decide how valuable he is and because others did believe him to be valuable his ego grew too much. He believes that he is the only right in the world, and he has the power to change it as he sees fit.

[Y/N] is absolutely nothing like Kira.

[Y/N POV]
[AT TASK FORCE HQ]
I'm sitting in a mostly empty hotel room with an ice pack wrapped around my foot. and as I sit there all I can think is
'holy fuck I broke this bitch good.'

The other one... (Lxm!reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara