3: Unraveling, Overcast & Glare

[L POV]
I'm ready to show my face Kira, are you ready to show yours?

As I clear my mind I hear the task force agents knock, I make my way over to the door to unlock it. I take a step back before saying

"It's unlocked. Please, let yourselves in"

They trickle in one by one, Starting with Yagami, then Matsuda, Aizawa, Ukita, and Mogi.

These are the 5 men who have decided to give their trust to me. And I know that within these 5 agents and the people closest to them, we have our culprit and his alibi.

[Y/N POV]
I can't sleep. All I can think about is that look in Light's eyes, it's a new one for him, a dangerous one...
It was bloodlust.

But why, why would he have such a look in his eyes. Such a look of evil in his eyes. The crybaby who hates evil with a passion, is possibly a murder? I should write this down, just in case.

[Timeskip- the next morning]
So Kira can kill discreetly, and from a distance. He likely shows no reaction or remorse when he does. He can control what they do before dying and what time they die.

"It's all so free, yet is restricted to only one method?" I whisper to myself.

I decided to look into all criminal deaths within the past few months and that's when I see.

"Drug Addict dies in a bus jacking turned car wreck"

It's from a small new publisher, not very many readers...

What's his name?
Kiichiro Osoreda,
Oh that's the guy who tried to rob a bank a few weeks ago...

It's possible that Kira could have killed him, his name and face was available to the public only two days before. Not to mention how strange it is that he didn't harm anyone on the bus. I should write this down...
Just in case

I should ask Light if he has any opinions about this. I get up from my chair and walk over to Light's room. That's when I see the damn paper in his door.
He's not home...
I know he's not dumb so he probably has another way of telling if his door has been opened. Better to not risk it.

I walked over to Sayu's room to ask her if she knew where Light was.

"Hey Sayu, do you know where Light is? He doesn't seem to be home." I yell threw her door

I hear her come and open the door
"Oh yeah, he went over to Dad's work to drop off a change of clothes for him, why did you want to talk about something?"

"Yeah, but never mind it's stupid." I say as I walk to my room

"Hey! You're one of my two genius brothers, nothing about you is stupid." She yells out as I close her door

Now that I think about it. I should keep all of this to myself, until I can talk with someone from the task force, other than dad. He would probably deny it with all his might, I mean Light is his golden child, the one with the most potential. While I'm the shiny bronze, who has potential but just can't seem to use it.

[Timeskip- two days]
Light should have gotten home before me, I went to the other side of town to grab a new murder mystery manga, and to try to avoid Light.
But mainly for the manga.

I got to the house and I tried to open the door.

*Jiggle*

Locked?

So nobody's home?

I brush it off, Light and I have come home before when nobody is home. I guess it just feels weird because it's only me this time.