II: The Inferno

I could hear DJ stomp heavily up the spiral stair case. Every step screeched the old wooden floorboards. He burst through the door loudly and making sure to lock it behind him. He glared at me with a devilish grin. He had a plan. An horrible one that was obviously revealed.

-Michael-

"Hey JJ. Where's Emma?"

"Oh I don't know. Haven't seen her why?" He stuttered nervously. His legs began to shake; you could easily see fear in his eyes. I knew he was hiding something.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, rising him in the air. He kicked and gasped for air. "Don't. Fucking. Lie. Where's Emma." It came out more of a statement.

"Fuck. DJ took her in his bedroom because she kicked him in his balls and he locked the fucking door." JJ began to cry and do his usual emotional brake down. I sighed stressfully and grabbed the keys to DJ's door. I hopped up the steps, skipping two each time.

"You'll fucking pay, bitch." DJ said. I grabbed his key, jabbing it in the lock. I flung the door open and saw DJ hovering over Emma's tied up body.

"What the fuck are you doing? I told you to not fucking touch her!" I flew a punch, connecting my fist to his jaw. He hit the ground holding his mouth. I untied Emma from the bedpost and took her to my room.

"Thanks. If you hadn't have came in there I would've been raped." She sat awkwardly on my bed. It rung that she wanted clothes that were less revealing. I tossed her a Misfits shirt and leather skinny jeans. She gladly through them on.

"Em if that ever happens again, tell JJ to tell me. He can't take lying or being under pressure." I said before she made her way to the door. She nodded and began to twist the doorknob. I stopped her,"Okay I just saved you, can I at least have a hug?" I smiled when she nodded.

I embraced her petite body, her hair smelt like strawberries and chocolate. I let her go after a while. She smiled as she walked out of my room.

I plopped down on my bed.

I've never let someone get into me like her.

What's wrong with me?